Captured

Zak's point of view:

"Clovis, you scared me, where are the others?" I asked. "They went looking for the crystal." he answered. Yeah, Cece said something to me before I fell asleep. "Why did you leave without me?" I asked confused. "Cece said you were exhausted and did not want to wake you up because you need to come right back, they just wanted to do a quick search."

Great the others are gone and I have to stay here but what the hell are they coming anyway I hope again. I do not even see her footprints in the sand. So I have to wait now.

Golden Bone's point of view:

Nah look at who we have this Zak Storm all alone without Calabrass. If only he knew that I was watching him here from the demoniak with the telescope. This is a perfect opportunity to capture him. Today seems to be my lucky day. And his crew is not there either. 

"General, we are here!" said a skeleton. "Well, stay quiet so Storm does not realise we're here." I said and wanted to leave. "And where are you going Sir?" asked another skeleton. "Me? I'm thinking of Storm. Alone!" 

C alabrass's view:

We have just searched a bit and we have to go back. Life is so beautiful. "Stop, do you feel that too?" I asked. "Calabrass is right, my sensors pick up a pretty strong source of energy!" said Caramba. Of course i'm right what do they think of me? That I'm a jerk or what ?! Such insolence! "It could be the Kristal, or is there something else? Quickly before anyone else grabs him!" I replied. "We'll get him quickly and then we'll go to Zak. " said Cece. We followed the signal, it got stronger and stronger. Finally we stopped in front of a bush.

"Crogar wants to know why we stop in front of bush?" asked he. "The energy source is strongest here but I can not see anything ?!" Carmaba said disappointed. "Maybe we should look in the bush, is not the best hiding place, but at least." said Cece.  And indeed he was hiding in the bush. The crystal was dark blue and decorated with a golden border. Crogar took it and we left. 

"We've done it, now back soon before Bones is here. " Cece shouted. 

Zak's point of view:

I looked for the others but nobody was watching. I decided to return to Chaos to wait there. But suddenly someone held a cloth in front of my nose and mouth. I wanted to call for help but it was not the person where I was holding pressed the cloth tighter to my mouth so that I could not call out, I was weak. I could not tell who it was everything was suddenly blurry until everything went black. 

Golden Bone's point of view:

"Ahhaha, you are lost Storm!" I said. This sleeping aid is really good, too bad I do not have it anymore. I knew I would need it someday. I finally caught Zak Storm and he does not even know that it was me. Master Skullivar will be very pleased. And his crew is not even here to help him. The day could not go better. When looked at nearby Zak looks so small and helpless, well he is.

"Take him to the demoniak!" I ordered a skeleton.

----------------

Ideas and opinions are always welcome.