invisible danger

Zak's point of view

I slept deeply and firmly. Suddenly I felt that I was being grabbed. I immediately opened my eyes and saw Bones carrying me on his shoulder. "Let me go!" I shouted. "Did you seriously think that I would give up so easily and just let you drive away in peace?!" he said angrily. I kicked him in the belly so that he got rid of me and ran away. I was still on chaos. "Cece, there's Bones!" I called to her. "There's not Bones, you just picture that." she said calmly. Bones came closer to me and he had an injection in his hand. "Cece, help me-"

I woke up startled and bumped my head. "Ow!" I said tiredly. "Good sleep Zak?" someone asked me. I turned around and saw my other self. "Sounds like a strange one!" he said. I smiled and said, "Do you think I do not think it's weird that the second me is standing in front of me?" I got up and went outside onto the deck. We were back on the sea Beru. I was still thinking about the dream of what it could mean. What had Bones had in his hand and why was he-

"Also noticed that I'm here." Calabrass said offended. "Oh, i'm sorry, I've been elsewhere with my thoughts." I said and took Calabrass who was leaning against the stairs. 

Golden Bones's point of view:

"Everything's going to plan Master, I'm aboard the mess and they still have not noticed me." I said quietly to Skullivar in my walkie - talkie (I did not think of anything better, what do they actually use when they need to contact each other?).

"Wait until Storm is alone and then grab him." he said. Damn it, does he mean good or bad? Shall I ask. Yes, No, Yes, No? "And which do you think?" I asked softly. But Skullivar had already hung up. 

Meanwhile at Skullivar:

Skullivar's point of view:

Such a nut but also!! What's so hard to understand. Maybe I should consider hiring somebody else. 

The End

Well. Then I'll just abduct normal Zak. He alone is annoying but now it must necessarily give two of him and then even in bad version... No thanks. 

"Zak!" Cece shouted. Zak ran to her and I just followed him. "What is it?" he said. "You have to be careful, the Crystal is very powerful and could cause a lot of chaos in the wrong hands, do not forget, there is no joking time, Skullivar can not get him." she said carefully. Aha! So I made the right choice. "Calm down, Cece, I'll take care." he said. The plan works better than I would have dared to dream. I nudged a box and it fell over. Crap! Luckily, I'm invisible because of a potion, but still!

"What was that?" Zak asked. "That was certainly only the wind." said Cece to calm him down. Excellent Zak Storm, Calabrass and the Crystal, it could not be better. Now I just have to wait until he is alone. But I have to hurry, the potion goes only 4 hours. 

------------------------------

I'm sorry if the chapter is so short, but I just did not have any ideas anymore.