🀀Prologue🀀

That night was by far the worse nights of my entire life. It was as if heaven's tears were pouring down from the sky that night. I still don't know why I was in the forest, but something inside of me was telling me to go. However, I didn't understand it at the time but as soon as my fingers stroked the handle of that sword I awaken a legend that has been dead for centuries.

~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Come on Koharu! If you don't strike, then you'll never be able to win." A boy taunted at the girl who was continually blocking his frontal assaults with her wooden sword. The girl named Koharu didn't let the boy's taunting waver her focus alternately, she used the boy's ignorance to find an opening and then strike. Once she thrust her wooden sword towards the boy's abdomen, he sank on to his knees and hugged his stomach in pain. His opponent was standing straight up after he fell and took off her mask that covered her features. "You know maybe instead of mocking your opponents you should try to read their every move." Koharu said dryly with a cold glare from her dark grey eyes. Koharu turned away from the boy's coward figure and left the gym without ever turning back.

(Time Skip)

    'This is why I hate boys. They're so ignorant about sword fighting, and they believe that a girl can't fight on her own. I'm sure you would have them running for miles if you ever saw any of your students slacking off, right Grandfather?' Koharu asked in her mind as she stood at the entrance of the temple shrine she lives in. Koharu has lived in this temple ever since the day she was found on the steps of the temple so, she pretty much knows every inch of the area and the forest surrounding it too. In fact, there's even a legend regarding the temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    'Centuries ago, there was a maiden with dark hair that was as dark as the midnight sky and a pair of silver eyes that shined like the moon. She was as beautiful as a luna flower, and she moved as graceful as a summer's breeze. The maiden held a sword that could only strike down those with impure hearts in only a simple swing. She was known as the Iron Maiden feared by all whose hearts and minds are corrupted, but the problem was that she was lost. All she wanted was to go home to her family, so the maiden traveled with a man that was missing 12 parts of his body. This pair of most, unlike allies, baned together to help the man recover his missing pieces and to find the young maiden's home. In the end, the man finally found all of his missing pieces, but something happened along their journey. The maiden didn't want to go back because throughout their journey together the two had fallen in love with each other. The two got married and built the temple as a symbol of hope to those who lost their way. The temple then became a safe haven to help all those who are in dire need of sentrary.'