Chapter 1

Dippers POV

I sat up in bed and looked at the ground sadly. Why did Ford have to hate Bill... With what Bill was doing Ford will kill him! I sighed as I thought back to Bills memories that he had accidentally sent to me when I let him into my mind. I felt bad for the yellow demon I called my friend.
"Bill..."
The said dream demon sat on the bed in front of me in human form
"Whatcha need pinetree?"
I stared at my sister.
"No matter what happens... Promise me you won't hurt Mabel... You can hurt Stan or Ford... Hell even me... But not my sister... Please..."
He looked at me surprised, before nodding slightly. I knew once weirdmageddon came we would be forced to hurt him. But I didn't want to hurt my Dorito... I felt like I could trust Bill... No matter what... But Ford would go to any lengths to stop Bill... If I tried to defend him he could possibly hurt Mabel to get to me... Uneasy set in and I think Bill could sense it because he pulled me into a hug. I sighed. I knew asking Bill not to do weirdmageddon was pointless so I never did.  I smiled at Bill before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dippers POV
I stared as bills form changed multiple times. It changed human and he screamed out in pain. I grunted trying to get free from the rocks to help him but to no avail. I l fought the rocks more fiercely as he screamed out in pain.
'Why was I feeling this way? Was it because I had befriended the dream demon over the past year..?'
I heard a gasp and I turned to see Mabel, Stan and Ford stop and start running towards me fear evident in their eyes I stopped fighting and, looked up to see a huge part of the fearamid falling towards me. I stared at in fear as it came closer until blue light lit up the remains of the crumbling fearamid. pain racked my body as I felt myself get pulled out of the rocks surrounding me and threw to the ground when everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~
I gasped sitting up in the pitch black abyss as I looked around. Nothing. There was nothing. I was alone

I whimpered out afraid calling the first person who came to mind.

"...bill..?"

"Pinetree?"

"Are we... Dead?"

Bill snapped his fingers and the room lit up

"I'm dead... But your fully alive..."

"If your dead how are you here?"

The yellow headed demon smirked looking down

"Well I wanted to say goodbye to my most precious pinetree!"

My eye burned as my breath hitched in my throat.

"B-Bill..."

The demon looked at me and tears rolled down my face.

"Don't leave me...!"

Bill's eyes widened as he pulled me into a hug on his lap

"...I'm Sorry... Pinetree..."

Bill kissed my forehead as my body went cold. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I noticed I was staring at the ceiling of my room in the mystery shack. The moments I had with Bill went through my mind as sobs racked my chest

I'm sorry... I failed you...

XXXXXX
Shortly after dipper woke up he refused to talk and celebrate with anyone and hasn't spoke a word. Not even when they left gravity falls...  Mabel was at a reaching point. Why was her brother like this? What happened to him. Mabel had tried to convince her parents to let them go back to gravity falls but it always failed for her parents didn't want to make Dippers mental state worse. But finally three years after the weirdmageddon incident the two were going back. 

Dipper had stayed silent the whole time only staring out the window looking like he was praying for someone to crash into the bus and kill him. Bill who had been watching over his pinetree hoping for a regeneration had no tears in his eyes for he was stone but his heart ached. It ached for his pine tree. He wanted the pain to go away. He wanted His pinetree. Bill had even resorted to praying to whoever would give him another chance. Even going to the point where he said he wouldn't take over the world nor would he harm any more of those pathetic meatsacks... The worst of the pines family was Dipper. He had fallen into an emotionless state after Bill died. Once it got too bad. His sister and parents had went to the store and Dipper had taken an entire bottle of his antidepressants. He lost all and any will to live.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dippers POV

I stared at the window as the bus had pulled to a stop. I saw a bunch of people outside and I stepped out the bus just before it drove away. I stared at the ground as multiple people pulled me into a hug. I stood there as normal and Stan sighed.
"He still hasn't?"
Mabel shook her head and Stan nodded before Ford teleported us to the shack. I ran up to my room without any noise and flopped on my bed. I didn't want to come back. Not at all, but Mabel did and I didn't want her running off and hurting herself. I would not let her down as I did Bill. I looked at the ceiling and watched the shadows scatter across the room as day turned to night. I didn't dare sleep for nightmares of Bill, would attack me so I snuck out of the shack and walked into the forest silently praying for something to attack me.  Which something did- it was a huge mountain lion. It started biting at my shoulder. I didn't cry out when it torn the flesh or when the bone snapped. The lion stopped after a while and I limped through the forest until a glowing yellow light caught my eye. I turned to walk towards it but I fell to the ground shortly in front of me. I heard someone cursing. Someone from my memory.
"Fuck... I want out hurry..." I forced myself up and stumbled forward until I reached the switch to see Bill in his human form. Tears formed in my eyes as my vision spun.

"Pinetree?"

I smiled as I fell. That is until I heard someone scream in fear
"PINETREE NO! STAY WITH ME BREATHE!!! LET ME GO YOU FUCKING STATUE. LET ME TO MY PINETREE!!!"
I laid in the ground staring at the sky waiting to bleed to death but then a yellow flash appeared above me and I felt myself being carried. I was eventually sat down on a picnic table as warmth entered my shoulder. I laid stiff and felt my eyes close. As soon as that action happened I heard Bill start screaming at me to open my eyes and stay with him. I tried to forced my eyes open as it hit me. Bill. Was. With. Me. I didn't want to die. I didn't want to leave Bill... I forced my eyes open to see Bill crying into my chest as he was healing my arm. I smiled softly before the world faded.