Part 7 Will Cipher

I groaned in pain as my eye opened. I took note of my wing. It had a huge hole in it. I cursed as I wrapped it wondering where I was. I had just folded my wings against my back when I heard people talking I smiled to myself and walked towards them.

I Finally found them outside of the clearing I was in. It was a girl and A guy along with a man. I stepped closer to them and cleared my throat to get their attention. The two kids went on guard while the man stood in front of them. My eyes widened. The man was wearing all blue and had a skater cut like Bill but it was blue as well. He had multiple scars and cuts which set me on edge.
The boy shoved him away and looked at me weirdly
"Who are you? Why are you covered in blood?"

I smiled innocently as the blue Man flinched.

"My name Is Chris I'm a traveler who got lost do you know where the closest town is? As for the blood I got attacked by my spouse... As why I'm lost. He ditched me."

The man sighed

"Come with me. I'm Mason this is my sister Mabel and that's Will... I'll take you to town..."

I nodded trying not to drop my smile while My thoughts were rushing. I'm in a different dimension... Reverse Falls... I remember Bill telling me about it... Wait... If they're me and Mabel's swap then they're the people Bill wanted to kill for almost killing Will... I guess while I'm here I'll save Will he seems pretty scared of the pair...

We arrived at a house where Mason showed me to the bathroom and told me after I was done With would clean and heal my wounds in the room across from the bathroom. I nodded thanking him and took a quick shower hissing in pain when soap got on the hole on my wing. Instantly blood was dripping from my wounds. I quickly rinsed off and dried myself before slipping on the boxers Mason gave me before going to Will's room. I knocked on The door and he opened it before letting me in shutting the door. I smiled at him.

"Thanks for healing me..."

He nodded

"Y-Your welcome master Chris... I live to serve..."

'So he is a servent for them. An unwilling one at that... I'll have to get him out if here...'

"Just call me Chris..."

"Okay... Also I am a willing servant me and master Gleeful made a deal..."

"So you can read minds too..."

He flinched

"Please don't hurt me I'm sorry!!"

"Will I'm not going to hit you... I'm fine with you reading my mind... Your Bills brother right..."

He nodded and then he looked at me his eyes wide

"Did he send you to save me?"

I looked down

"I have no idea who sent me... But I will save you... Also my name isn't Chris it's Dipper!"

Will smiled

"Thank you!!!"

"Your welcome, but I have to figure out a way to get you out... I don't know very much stuff yet... I know I can fly but not currently that's about it..."

I spread my wings blood running from the hole in them and he nodded

"Now let's go it's dinner time..."

I nodded and laid my wings against my back they slowly disappearing as we went into the dining room. Everyone else was seated except us so I sat down in an empty seat beside Dipper. I smiled at him

"Thanks for your hospitality... Sorry We were late. That was on me..."

"Oh it's fine! We have set a bed up for you in the spare room and my great uncle Ford isn't here yet so it's fine!"

I smiled and the girl blushed looking at me and I gave a small wave. I heard someone yell and then run into the room to turn and see Ford in all blue. I about asked him what happened but remembered my place. He ran over to Will and slapped him.

"Why does it say there are TWO demons in the house?! Are you planning on breaking the deal. Because I will kill her!"

He snapped and a bubble appeared with an unconscious girl floating inside of it. I stood up raising my hands.

"Calm down please!"

"SHUT UP!"

"No you! (My mind right now😂😂😂) It's not his fault. It's mine! I'm the second demon..."

My shirt tore and my wings unfolded as the family stared in awe.

"I told Mason the honest truth. I got in a fighting with my spouse who was a more powerful demon and woke up in the forest... And Mason allowed me over... If you insist on hurting Will I will kill you all. And it won't break your deal... Or you can make a deal with me and live to see tomorrow..."

Anger fueled my as I held out my hand and silver flames ignited it. Everyone stared at me afraid and Ford came forward holding out his hand

"What do you want..?"

"I want Will and the girl!"

He handed me a rock and a switch thingy before Will ran behind me and I gave him the stone and switch. I shook Ford's hand and then imagined us appearing in the nightmare realm. We appeared in Phil's mansion shortly before my eyes rolled back in my head and I fell forward.

Will's POV

I yelled and grabbed Dipper as he fainted. I set him on the ground before releasing Alice. She stared at me then Dipper before putting her hands over him and smiling at me while the room lit up so bright all you could see was the white light. It stayed like that for a few seconds and then disappered I smiled at her before she tackled me in a hug. I rubbed her back making sure she was still there before smiling as she started sobbing.  Phil and Courtney came down and stared at me and Dipper shocked. I just kept rubbing Alice's back before she pulled away and ran to Phil and Courtney hugging both of them. I sighed smiling at them before my eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Where's Bill?"

Courtney looked down and Phil sighed.

"After I turned Dipper... Bill was supposed to mark him... Or he might die... Bill didn't know it was Dipper... He thought it was someone using Dippers body... So he rejected him and Dipper disappeared... We assumed he was dead... It's was at that point Bill figured out what I had did... So Bill... He left we haven't seen him since...

"Well... I guess I'm going to have to find him!"

I turned towards Dipper and shook my head.

"You can't your magic is unstable... You could die!"

"NO! I'm going to find Bill! Where would he probably be?"

I shrugged

"He could be in my old dimension to get me and little sis..."

"No... The reason we couldn't save you two is Gleeful set a barrier. No one could get in or out of there... I'm surprised Dip could..."
I sighed and Dipper hummed.

"What's today?"

"August 30th why?"

"I have a slight idea on where he will be tommorow..."

"Alright... Let's go..."

Dipper nodded and the five of them disappeared