Chapter 5: Awakening

Dippers POV
Pain shot through my body and I laughed. Bills words had became a mantra in my head. It helped me through a lot. I sat on the floor of the dark place I had been since my attempted and failed escape. Carson hadn't even spoken a word to me leading me to think he was dead. I hated this so much. It was so lonely. I wanted Bill. Hell I would even resort to talking to a unicorn... But thats not what's happened.
XXXXXXXXX
I sighed laying on the ground. I wanted my Dorito. It had been a month since I have been here. No one and nothing I have even ate in the past month just been living off my magic. My eyes widened as I slapped my forehead. My magic. I guess I'll have to try this...
I muttered a teleportation spell. Everything went white. And a yellow person appeared in my vision. I smiled and hugged the person happily
"BILL!!!"
He snarled and pushed me away
"Go Away Mason! Do you think I loved you?"
What? H-He called me Mason... Not even Dipper... My heart cracked. I never thought he loved me. But I never thought he'd react this way. I shook fearfully as Phil walked into my vision.
"No! I didn't love you! I just used you like the tool you are! Now your a broken tool! And do you know what happens to broken tools? They get thrown in the trash!!!"
Tears rolled down my cheeks as the two ciphers walked towards me and soon Mabel, Stan, Ford and the rest of my friends joined in taunting me. I sat there frozen and sad
"And now You going to die..."

"ENOUGH!"

I stared as everyone disappeared and a woman appeared. She was entirely on fire.

"So... Your the famous Pinetree? I'm Courtney... His younger sister."

"Are You here to kill me?"
She shook her head.
"You've cause quite a bit of emotions to my brother... He actually killed Phil to save you..."

"Then where am I?"

"Well my dear... Your in the nightmare realm... Normally I wouldn't step in but Phil has causes you so much trouble... You can't leave her yet but I will keep you company..."
XXXXXXXXXXXX
I stared at Courtney in awe her human form was awestricking She had red curls and a kind smile and fair skin.
"Dipper... I have to talk to you about... Phil..."

I nodded

"What do you need to talk about?"
She sighed
"He is alive and he says he wants to talk to you before you wake..."

I bit My tongue before she nodded and he appeared in front of me
"Hey pinetree!"
I bit my tounge
"Don't call me that!"
He nodded as he smiled and hugged me causing me to yelp, "What the hell Phil are you Bipolar!!! Literally a month ago you were trying to kill me!"
"Well I don't know how to say thanks... I was being controlled... That's why I did what I did! But~ you made My little brother show some balls and kill me! So now I'm sane... However I would like to apologize... What I did was not okay... I hope you can understand."

I nodded before Courtney smiled

"OKAY so now Dipper can awaken! I only feel bad for this..."

I looked at her confused until she tapped my forehead and then snapped her fingers and I woke up in a different room. I looked around confused until a yellow man tackled me smashing his lips on mine. I yanked back staring at him confused.
"W-Who are you!?!"
His happy face turned sad and his jaw dropped.
"P-Pinetree..? Do you not remember me..."
"A-Am I supposed to..?"
He looked down and tears stained down his cheeks
"S-Stay here... I gotta get your sister... You'll remember her..."
I nodded slowly and my head pounded as I saw the yellow man appear in my mind. He was screaming at me angrily. I flinched as the image faded and I was staring at the hospital wall before the yellow man came back. I inched away from him his angry face replaying in my mind. He looked at me and then more people piled into the room. A girl with long brown hair tackled me crying. I stiffened and sat there wondering who this girl was.
"BroBro?"
I shook my head and frowned looking at the girl.
"I'm sorry... I don't know any of you..."

"Carson... What's wrong with Pinetree?"
A man with purple hair walked up to me and touched my forehead and then the room changed into a hallway with multiple doors. He pulled me into a room where I saw the memory of the yellow man attacking me along with his brothers and everyone who was in the room. Panic ran through me and I ran out of the room and into another one. It had the Red man torturing me. I stumbled out tearing up. I didn't want to be here... Why am I here. The room shifted back to the hospital room and the blonde man looked at me expectantly but I just try to shy away from everyone. Eventually the doctors made everyone go away including the yellow man who scared me. After that I escaped that blasted hospital and ended up in a wooded area. I walked throughout it until a huge badger attacked me. I panicked and grabbed a stick to hit it back and hopefully away but it just kept making my retreat. Eventually I ran away and right off a cliff and the only thing saving me from a fall was a branch holding me up from the sweater vest I was wearing. I trembled looking down and I closed my eyes to see a memory of Bill handing me a necklace telling me to call his name when I needed help. I coughed and whimpered out his name and nothing happened except the branch broke more scaring me so I called out louder. The branch eventually gave and I felt myself plummet to the ground, I yelled out for Bill one last time before I felt someone grab me and set me on the ground checking me for injuries. He touched a mark on my arm and I had the urge to laugh. I bit my lip and he touched again although this time I ended up giggling. He looked at me funny and I only responded with, "Pain is hilarious"
He looked down ashamed, but just yawned and curled up against his warmth my head spinning as I whispered, "Goodnight my Dorito..."
XXXXXXXXXXX
Bill's Pov
My eyes widened as he called me his Dorito. I hugged him as I sat on a tree branch while he slept. I wasn't going to go anywhere without him. I won't lose him ever again.