Chapter 2: All a dream

Dippers POV

I opened my eyes to see I was on the bus... Tears rolled down my cheeks. I should've knew it. Stupid... We finally arrived and I forced myself to my feet pocketing the knife and pulling my sleeve down. I stepped off the bus and felt Grunkle Stan ruffle my hair while Ford smiled
"Hey Dipper... You will never believe what I found!"
I stared at Ford questionably and he pulled out a book. It was the third journal. My eyes widened as he tossed it to me.
"You can take it kid... I don't need it anymore..."
I nodded and gave him a fake smile while we hopped into Ford's new truck. I sat in the back and leaned against the tailgate while thinking, mostly hoping that bill was back.
XXX
We pulled into the driveway to the shack and I hopped out staring at Ford before writing a note telling him I went to the forest. Before leaving. I walked around in the forest before I found the clearing that had bills statue in it. I stared at it as tears slipped down my face. I had been told what happened by Mabel after I had tried to commit suicide. She knew I loved the dream demon, and that's why she told me. I still remember that day
(A/N Flash back = italics)

My head throbbed as I woke up in a white room. Mabel was beside me tears cascading down her face. I sat my hand on her shoulder but she swiped it away and looked at me before hugging me. Her sobs sounded throughout the room before she pulled back frowning.
"Why did you do it?"
I looked at the ground
"I know you loved Bill... And now he's gone, but I can't stand that your hurting yourself. Do you know how many people you scared. We still don't know who brought you here... Dipper... Please If not for me than for Bill imagine how he would feel... I know you probably think he hates you, but that isn't the truth... He saved your life..."
(A/N Done! ✔)
I stared at the ground before walking to a cliff and staring at the sunset. I wouldn't jump. But it was so beautiful to see the sun go down. I smiled and sniffled before walking back to the Shack. Me and Mabel got new rooms since weirdmageddon had left holes in the house so they built on. My room had a Blue floor and Silver walks with a blue and silver bed and a desk with a desk light and a Blue book with silver pine trees down the spine. I sighed and flopped down on the bed and laid awake staring at the ceiling. I grabbed a bottle of Melatonin out of my bag and took three on them before sleep tugged at me and I feel asleep in my bed. I opened my eyes to see I was in a grey space. My jaw dropped. Someone had pulled me to the nightmare realm. I looked around before a boy my age walked up to me. He Had Blue hair and cat eyes and a nose ring that had strands going to an earring. I bit my tongue and backed up.
"Who are you?"
His eyes turned black and black ooze poured out of his mouth and Bills human form appeared. I gasped backing up as a horrified expression appeared on my face as he smirked. He grabbed me by the throat.
"Hello again my puppet... Let's make a deal shall we?" He put his hand out and then smiled as black ooze poured from his face.
P-Pinetree... Help... Me..."
Fear pumped into my heart as he came closer. I stiffened and then I did the first thing thing that popped in my head. I fainted.
XXXXXXXXX
I opened my eyes to see Mabel standing above me scared.
I looked at her and she frowned
"You were screaming..."

I bit my tongue and nodded and she left after five minutes of awkward silence, and I headed to my desk and drew a picture of the person in my dreams. Before and after the slime and wrote about my thesis of him being the new ruler of the nightmare realm. By the time I was done it was 7 in the morning. And without second thought I started walking to Bills statue.

Upon arriving in the clearing I notice one major difference. A tree had fallen down and destroyed the statue. I ran to it with tears in my eyes but then it hit me. He was finally gone. I looked at it once more and sighed. Tears fell onto it and I stood up before grunting and heading to the cliff I found yesterday. I promised I wouldn't do this but I couldn't deal with this pain in my chest any more. I sat down dangling my legs off the side and my elbows on my thighs and my head in my hands. I grabbed my book and scribbled down a note explaining to them not to cry for me and that I was happier dead. And without second thought.

I Jumped