Chapter 6: Memories

Dippers POV

I whimpered as someone grabbed me. It hurt, but it wasn't the funny kind of Pain. His touch was burning my arm with how hot it was. I let out an ear piercing scream and Bill came running in. The person put something sharp against my throat and I stiffened while tears rolled down my face.
I didn't want to die. Not yet at least.
"P-Please let me go..."
The man smirked and held his hand out freeing mine.
"How about me make A deal..."

Bills eyes went wide as pink flames appeared on the man's hand
"Dipper don't do it!"
I stiffened. He never called me Dipper this must be serious
The man pressed it harder down on my throat causing blood to drip down my neck. I whimpered in pain as the man smelt the blood
"Maybe I shouldn't kill you... You smell sweet... I should take you as mine..."
I stiffened and bill went red and shoved me away from the man causing me to hit a shelf. I hissed and watched as Bill beat the man to death. By the end of it I was shaking. Bill came over to me but all I saw was the red man who had beaten me I scrambled backwards trying to get away but Bill kept coming closer. That was until the man who threatened me tackled him and dipped his sharp thingy into some kind of silvery substance. My eyes widened as a memory hit me

"Pinetree... I trust you, but I don't think you know I do... So for that I'm going to show you my weakness..."

He pulled out a vial of silvery powder and my jaw dropped.
"Fairy dust..."
He nodded
"Its really rare... But I want you to have it... If I ever go on a rampage use it to kill me..."
I bit My lip and nodded.

I closed my eyes and moved in the way of the blade protecting Bill but getting stabbed so deep that I couldn't pull the blade out. I coughed up blood as my head spun. I ended up falling backwards onto the flying Dorito. I coughed up more blood before giving him a desperate look.
"This.... P-Pa-Pain I-Isn't H-Hi-Hilarious..."
And then it all went black
XXXXXXXXX
Bills POV
I stared at Pinetree getting stabbed so deep that couldn't pull the blade out. He coughed up blood as my heart hurt and head spun. My eyes were red with anger as he fell onto me giving a desperate look.
"This.... P-Pa-Pain I-Isn't H-Hi-Hilarious..."
Pain flooded through my heart as he stopped breathing. I ran at Nightmare my eyes red before he disappeared. I ran to pinetree and began healing his wounds the fairy dust burning my hand, but it was useless. He wasn't breathing. I screamed out in agony as tears rapidly flowed down my cheeks
P-Pinetree!!! NO!!!
I held his body like my life depended on it and sobbed and sobbed. Eventually Sixer came in. He looked at Pinetree and then at me. His face faltered as I pulled out a vial of fairy dust and walked to Sixer.
"I broke our deal... Kill me... Its my fault... Pinetree's dead because I wasn't strong enough..."

"Bill... Shut up!!"

I turned to see my sister standing next to me. She walked to Dippers body and ran her hand through his hair. She stopped and walked to me hugging me before her eyes went pink and slitted like a cats.
"We have a demon to kill... I too wish to avenge The human boy..."
I nodded and the two of us disappeared to kill the demon.

XXXXXXXXX
Dipper's POV
(Surprised aren't You?)
I screamed in agony. It felt like I was getting torn apart and put back together every five seconds. After about three hours it stopped and a man with golden hair and Phil stepped out into the open. My heart rate quickened as I saw Phil but then remembered he wouldn't hurt me. I stared at the two of them before speaking, "Hello? Phil is that you?"
He nodded and smiled
"And this is my father... We are here because you died..."
My heart throbbed. I had died... I didn't get to tell Bill I loved him, or tell my sister I was the one who ate the last waffle. I choked on my tears as I started sobbing and my body trembled. I was hyperventilating when Phil yanked me into a hug and patted my back calming me.
"Dipper... I know this a lot to take in but I want to give you a once in a life opportunity..."

I stared at him and nodded wiping my tears he smiled softly
"Me and my father have both seen how you have changed Bill and Courtney... We wish to turn you into a demon..."
My eyes widened and then I nodded up and down rapidly.
"Please... I don't want to leave Bill... Or My family..."
He nodded and his dad came up to me
"Are You sure you want this? You will outlive everyone you care about..."
I looked at the ground and then back at him and gave a curt nod. He smiled before speaking, "Take care of Bill okay? And stay away from Fairy dust..." I nodded and his nails turned into claws and the next thing I knew he stabbed me in the gut and then mumbled an incantation. I screamed out in pain as my biddy throbbed and morphed, and soon two white and black wings ripped out of my back. I would've fallen to the floor but Pyro held me up.
"Hey you'll be okay... It'll stop hurting soon..."
I nodded biting my tongue.
"Pain isn't that Hilarious anymore..."
He nodded and the room changed to a large castle doorway.
"Do you want to surprise Bill..? If not I can summon him... He is living with your family to protect them..."
I smiled
"I'm going to surprise him! Can I go back now?"
He nodded and snapped his fingers as a portal appeared out of no where. I smiled giving a nod as a goodbye before jumping out it and free falling into gravity falls... Eventually I started to test out my wings and surprisingly I could actually fly, so I did the first thing that popped into my mind. Fly to the mystery shack. My wings pressed against my back and turned invisible as I knocked on the door. Surprisingly it creaked open so I walked in and to the basement where I sensed Ford. I tip-toed into his workshop until I got to the door which I leaned against, before knocking on. His head turned towards me and he screamed, before grabbing a Ray gun and SHOOTING AT ME!!! One actually almost hit me but a silver shield activated shooting it back at him. I panicked and another silver shield covered Ford until the blast hit the wall. Immediately he fainted. Probably scared. I started walking towards him until someone Yanked me back and punched me in the face.

"I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD LEARN NOT TO,MESS WITH THE PINES FAMILY... BUT YOU DECIDE TO TAKE OVER PINETREE'S BODY AND MESS WITH ONE OF THEM..."

I bit the inside on my cheek and chills went up my spine as he grabbed Ford's Gun and when to shoot me. On instinct my wings wrapped around me shielding me from the blast. I whimpered in pain before I looked at Bill through the hole in my wing. He was pissed so I did the only thing that popped into my head. I pulled him close to me and kissed him deeply. My heart broke as he didn't kiss back but shoved me away with a disgusted look on his face. I hit the floor and Bill started walking closer and frowned.
"Get out of his body... NOW! And stop trying to get into my HEAD!!"
He went swung his cane and hit me in the face and life went Black.