Chapter 4: Just four Words

Dippers POV
Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump.
I stared at the man in front of me. He looked like Bill but he was red instead of yellow. He smirked
"W-What do you want?!"
"Oh... Me? I don't want anything in particular except for you to heed my warning... Stay Away from Bill Cipher... Or I'll kill your dear sister..."

"W-What?!? Y-You don't have Mabel... Your lying!!!"

He smirked and my sister appeared in midair. She looked terrified.

"Dipper Pines... I will kill her..."

Tears rolled down my face as I shook. No... He gripped her throat and she let out a terrified shriek. My eyes widened and I put my hand out,

"OKAY OKAY... I ACCEPT YOUR DEAL!!! I'll stay away from Bill... And you will make sure my sister stays alive until she is ready to die from natural causes... No one will kill her..."

His hand burst into purple flames and I shook it... Although unlike Bills it burned and cause pain. I yelped and pulled my hand to me. But it still hurt. Purple marks spread up my arm to my shoulder where and upside down Cipher wheel lay.

I looked at him questionable look and he smirked letting Mabel fall to the floor.

"Just to ward off the only Cipher who cares that your alive... Now go with your sister and cling to your pathetic lives as meatsacks..."

He snapped and I woke up in a cold sweat with tears running down my cheeks. My throat burned... I wanted Bill... But Mabel would die if I summoned Bill. A sob escaped my throat as Mabel ran into the room with bruises on her neck

"Dipper... Who was that?! Is it true... Is the Dorito back?"
I nodded and she tackled me into a hug.
"I want him... I'm so scared... I don't want anyone to get hurt..."
Mabels expression softened and she smiled.
"You love him?"
I nodded and she hugged me
"Call the deal off..."
My eyes widened
"No... You can die... He can't...  I can't risk losing you..."
"But dip!"
"No... I won't..."
"But what if the freak kills Bill!?!"
"Bill is immortal... He can't die... You can..."
My necklace glowed blue and I cursed. I threw it across the room and Bill appeared.
Pain came from my arm and I fell to the ground whimpering. Mabel looked to Bill then to me before pulling Bill away. That was the last thing a saw before my vision went black.
~~~~~~~~
Bills POV
I glared at shooting star my eyes turning black as blue chains flew around
"What happened to MY pinetree..?"
"Bill... I need your help... Some demon came and threatened both of our lives and did something to dipper!!!"

My eyes widened and I was going to run and go to my Pinetree but the whole house shook and Phil appeared holding Dipper...

"Ah ah ah... Shooting Star you broke the deal... And now I will take him away from you..."

Phil took his nail and sliced a long slit in pine trees throat
My heart thumped as anger ran my blood cold
No... No... NO!!!
I ran at him angrily chanting a spell to kill him but he disappeared after saying a single sentence

"Don't worry Bill... I won't kill him just yet. I will play with him first..."

My heart stopped and I grabbed a crying Mabel and yanked her to the Vending Machine and went to Ford's lab

"STAN!!! FORD!!!"
Mabel cried as I yanked her with me. The two twins walked out of a room and I stopped short in front of them

"B-Bill... Put Mabel down now!"
I let her go and I fell to my knees
"Sixer... I need your help. If you help me I will do anything bad ever again. I'll protect your family... Please help me!"
Ford looked shocked and then responded,
"What do you need help with Bill?"
I replied with four words
"He took my Pinetree..."
"Pinetree?... Dipper? Who took Dipper!?!"
I looked up at him my eyes shedding more and more tears.
"Phil Cipher took him..."
He gasped and I looked down. This is my fault. Pinetree might die... And it's all my fault...
~~~~~~~~~~
Dippers POV
I woke up on the cold cement floor of a cell... My body hurt. I wanted Bill but of course my dumbass threw the necklace he gave me. I looked at the base of the cell as I sat up. Immidetly a voice scared me,
"So Dip what's the plan?"
"Who are you?"
The voice chuckled and I looked around not seeing anyone.
"I'm a friend... Name Conner. Also, I'm in your head."
"So I am... Going insane?"
"Nope... I'm a demon... But I'm also a friend of Bill's... I'm going to help you get out of here and since you don't have a plan. I will make one."
"Okay then... What's the plan?"
"Well first you are going to rebel and start throwing a fit and attacking the bars throwing curses until Phil: your kidnapped comes to torture you... You need to basically almost bleed to deat-"
"What Why?!"
He sighed
"So I can come in my physical form. Your blood bought back Cipher... So it will bring back me as well..."
"What do you mean my blood brought back Cipher?"
"When you tried to commit suicide... Or cut... You thought of how much you let down Cipher... So your blood created him a body... So when your bleeding I will be teaching you spells and incantations that we will use for our breakout... Alright?"
I inwardly nodded but then I paled
"What about Will... Can't he read my mind?"
"Nope... I put a mind black on you if he asks say its something Ford did to you when he and Bill were still enemies..."
"Alright now I will start the plan..."
"Okay... This is our only chance to get. It. Right. Okay, Pinetree?"
"Only Bill gets to call me that... So shush"
"Fine!!!!"
I nodded and stood up walking to the cell door without second thoughts I screamed and grabbed the bars shaking it demanding to be let free and calling Phil a coward. Of course, after twenty minutes they came and took me to a different cell... It had chains and different torture equipment. I winced but Conner reminded me that it wouldn't hurt because I would only be half awake. I nodded and soon I was dangling by my arms with chains on my wrist. Phil appeared and said nothing as he brought down a whip on my face and inflicted harm on me. This continued for so long I lost count. Once I heard Conner laughing and I questioned him. He just responded that Bill used to say Pain is hilarious. I giggled and said that to Phil which pissed him off more so I continued laughing as more blood fell from my wounds. I heard Conner tell me he was ready and I stopped laughing as a pink blood silhouette of a human appeared next to me breaking my chains. He tackled Phill and shouted at me to run; which I did. Albeit I was slower than normal. But I didn't have clothes holding me back. I heard Connor whisper in my mind to hurry and I ran but it was too late. Phil appeared in front of me frowning.
"Is my pet trying to Escape?"
I screamed in fear as He snapped his fingers. I hit the ceiling before I growled reciting an incantation. My eye lit up a deep red and blue lightning crackled around me as I focused most of my energy at Phil. The electricity shot towards him and I collapsed into the ground my eyes closing on me as my heart slowly bested. I heard two voices. Both telling me to get up but I was too tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bills POV
I ran into the base checking each and every cell until I heard a scream. It was Pinetree. I ran towards it to see Phil get shot by electricity. My heart stopped at Pinetree hit the floor, I ran towards him as his heart slowly stopped beating. And flooded through me as Phil got up.  I changed to my Triangular form and held my broken Pinetree in my arms.
"Y-YOU. KILLED. MY. PINETREE.."
I ran at his throwing every spell and incantation to kill a demon that I knew and before I knew it he was dead. I changed to my human form and fell to my knees holding Pinetree to me as I cried. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Conner he smiled sadly at me before speaking, "He never gave up on you and he never will. He went to Phill and Put his palm on wills head before Phil disappeared. Conner came back and took Dipper from my area and put his hands on Dipper's bare chest. Conner's hands glow their regular green before Changing to Phil's Ominous purple. Then to my blue. After fifteen minutes he smiled at me.
"Dipper will be okay...If he wakes up notify me."
"What do you mean If?"
He stared at me sadness in his purple orbs before responding, "He might choose to stay Comatose..."
Then he disappeared. I grabbed Dipper and teleported back to Ford, Shooting star, and Fez.
"I got him... Let's go."
Ford looked at me while Mabel screamed and ran to her brother asking if he will be alright. I bit my lip and nodded
"My friend Conner... He was with him. He is okay physically..."
"What do you mean Bill? Bill?! What's wrong with Dipper!?!"
"He might not know he is back... He was here for a year... I don't know if he would... Want to wake up..."
"Dipper... No..."
I nodded as we teleported back to the shack. I turned to sixer and hugged him.
"Thanks for helping me save my pinetree sixer... As per our deal I'll protect your family..."
"No need... I can see it in your eyes. Even if it weren't for the deal you'd protect us. You love Dipper don't you?"
I nodded
"Yes... I love him... Although... I doubt the feeling is mutual..."