8

Ashton's P.O.V

I wake up with a pounding headache. I groan as I sat up. "Good morning sleepy beauty." A familiar voice speaks. I look up and it's Grace. She's holding a plate with dry toast. She places it on the coffee table next to the glass of water from last night in front of us. I sit up placing my feet onto the floor. The room is spinning.

I cover my eyes from the light, "Why aren't you at school?" I feel the spot beside me deepen. I look over and she's sitting facing me. "Mom had work and she wanted me to take care of you until you felt better." She tells me. I nod. I'm such a fool. I'm so embarrassed. For once I avoid eye contact from her.

I groan and leaned my head back, "I'm sorry for showing up here intoxicated last night. All I remember is having an argument with this prick and next I was throwing rocks at your window." I sigh. She giggles and I look at her with an raised eyebrow. "You're cute." She rests her hand at the back of my head playing with my hair.

I relax to her touch. I close my eyes and let her play with my curls. After awhile of us in a comfortable silence, Grace removes her hand from my hair. I look at her and she's positioning her head on my lap. I smile down at her and start to play in her hair. She relaxes to my touch. "You're staring." She smiles looking up at me. "You're beautiful. Why wouldn't I stare?" I smile, pushing her hair out of her face.

I see the pinkness rising to her cheeks and she looks away from my stare. She reaches out and grabs the plate of toast, "You need to eat. I know you have a headache this might help it." I grab the plate from her hands and she sits up from my lap. She sits crisscross applesauce facing me.

I smile at her and took a bite of the dry toast. The crunch from the bread fills the quiet room. I get done with the bread and chugged the water to wash it down. "Good boy." She pats my head and bringing the dishes to the kitchen. I hit her back thigh and she laughs. I watch the way she walks, her hips sway from side to side. It's really hot. I check out her body as she washed the few dishes. I get up and walk towards her.

While she's scrubbing the inside of the glass, I place my hands on her hips. She jumps at my touch and looks back at me, "You scared me. You need to be laying down." She turns back to the glass. I move her hair away from her neck and place soft kisses on her exposed skin. She giggles and moves away from my touch. "Cut it out." She hip bumps me. She dries the glass and turns off the water.

She grabs the dry towel and dries her hands. She turns around and leans against the sink, I check out her outfit. She's wearing a loose teal sweatshirt with high waisted shorts exposing her beautiful legs. I grab her by her sweater and pulled her close to me. Without any hesitation I scoop down and place my lips against hers.

She wraps her hand around my neck to pull me close to her. I smile through the kiss. I bring my hands to her thigh and placed her on the island. She starts to unbutton my black shirt through the kiss. My hands roam to her waist and untuck her sweat shirt pulling off revealing her beautiful light skin. I pull away from her and to admire her.

She takes off my shirt revealing my abdomen. She admires my body. She places her hands on my shoulders and work they're way down to my belt buckle. That's when I stop her, "Not yet my love." I move her hands to my waist. She nods in understanding. She pulls me back into a heated kiss. My hands travel to her womanhood, she moans. I smile at her reaction.

I unhook her shorts pulling them down to her ankles. I attack her lips with mine and pushed her panties to the side. She breaks the kiss and looks down at my hand, "Do it." She pleads. With that I insert a finger, she moans and tilt her head back at the satisfaction. I move my fingers in and out in the perfect rhythm while my thumb rubs her clit.

"Faster." She moans. I move my fingers fast in and out of her. I place kisses on her shoulder and her neck. I can fell her build up. "Oh my." She cums onto my finger. She comes down from her high and is breathing heavily. She looks at me with hooded eyes, she takes my hand puts my finger into her mouth sucks off her juices. She takes my fingers and places small kisses on my hand.

She let's go of my hand pushes me back. She gets off the island and fixes herself. She pulls up her shorts and grabs her sweatshirt that fell onto the floor. She hands me my button up shirt. I quickly put it one and buttoning it up. She brings her hair up into a bun. She steps forwards and pecks my lips leaving me wanting more. She walks past me and disappears up the stairs leaving me wanting her more.