Chapter Four: This Is A Dream Come True-

CHAPTER FOUR | THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE-

A/N: Before you start reading this chapter, I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the book "The Good Girls Bad Boys" by RubixCube89201. I just want to say this, she is honestly an amazing author and I wish that my book gets as far as her's did. This chapter is awfully the same as one of her chapters, so, if this chapter reminds you of one of her chapters, that's because... it pretty much is, I just changed a few of the words around. So, I'm just saying, this is full on credit to Rubix! <3

♡♛♡

"She isn't doing anything," James said, frowning. 

"Oh, my bad," I snapped sarcastically, wiping the blood off my nose. Mason rolled his eyes, drawing back his fist, he punched my stomach. I groaned once again, my knees wobbled and I fell onto them. 

"Nobody said you could talk," he told me. James and Jason grabbed my forearms, hauling me back up and slamming me against the building. A whimper escaped my lips, as tears threatened to spill, but I was able to blink them back, refusing to let them have the satisfaction.

"Well, I'm a rebel," I told him, smirking. All four of them frowned, as Theo pushed his self off the tree he was leaning on.

"Let's just go, this is useless. I'm bored anyways," he told his friends. As they let me go, my hand instinctively clutched Jasons' arm, not wanting to fall. He stopped and narrowed his eyes at me, as he shrugged my hand off. I fell on the ground, as I hugged my legs. I looked up at them, as their eyes flashed with something. 

Something snapped in me when they did that. 

"What? Finally feeling some guilt, regret, worry in your deep, deep, black souls of yours? Well, guess what? Hate to break it to you guys, but you guys are years too late. Come to think of it, you shouldn't have started bullying me in the first place!" The tears that were waiting to spill finally flowed down my cheeks continuously. "I hate you guys. I hate you guys so much!" 

They froze. I could tell they were guilty, I could see it in their faces. I laughed with no humour in my voice, "Leave!"

Reluctantly, they started walking away. They didn't get much far since three guys stood in their way. The four of them stopped to a halt, as Ethan, Carter and Jaxon back them up to where I was. 

They were wearing livid expressions. Even if they weren't intimidating me, I still felt terrified! Their dark looks made all four of them shiver. They would fake pounce at them, making the four flinch in return. To add to their expressions, their fists and jaws were clenched. "D-don't. They're not worth it."

All seven of them looked at me. The four guys looked at me with relief. The other three looked at me with disbelief. I said it with barely a whisper. "What are you talking about--?!"

"Leave," I told the four guys directly. James accidentally bumped into Mason, making him stumble back. They helped him before they took off running. 

The three of them ran towards me, bombarding me with questions. Before Ethan stopped and told the other two to shut up, "Carter, carry her to the car."

"I-I can walk, this happens every day--," I stopped, and coughed. They watched me with sad expressions. 

"I can carry her," Jaxon said, grinning, "I'm way stronger than Carter here."

He came over, scooping me in his arms. That's when his legs started shaking and his arms loosed its grip. He stumbled, making him crash onto the ground. My body was pressed against his and my hands were pinned by his head, stopping me from making my face crash into his. 

"Now this is what I call a dream come true--,"

"Jaxon!" I exclaimed, kicking his leg awkwardly. I rolled off him, getting up. Ethan helped Jaxon, as I stood proudly, "See, I can walk!"

Ethan pushed me down on the ground, lightly. "No, you can't. Carter, carry her."

I was about to get back up again when Carter scooped me into his arms, as I screamed. "This is kidnap! Holding me against my own will!"

"Well, we're not strangers, so it's fine," Carter said, reassuringly. It didn't really help, as he walked me to the car. Jaxon and Ethan were trailing behind, Jaxon mumbling how Carter gets all the attention.

Carter placed me into the back with Jaxon, as he and Ethan got into the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"A place," Ethan answered. 

Jaxon saw the confusion on my face and laughed, "He means your place. Tell us your address. We want to see your new house!" 

My eyes widen as I look at him. "What? My house? W-why?"

They can't know about my brothers, they just can't. Things are going to turn upside down, I'm going to start crying, they're going to beat them up. I won't be able to handle all the emotions, and I know they're my best friends and they're going to find out sooner than later, but I'm just not ready to tell them right now. Bottling up my feelings is not a good thing, but, I couldn't tell anyone because I was alone for two years. Now that they're here, protecting me, I do feel protected and happy for the first time. 

"H-how about no? You guys drop me off and then go home. My brothers-," I choked the word out as if it was poison on my tongue-, "will take care of me." 

They wouldn't care even if you died in front of them. 

They studied me warily before Ethan sighed and nodded, "Fine. It's your choice anyway."

I smiled, "Thank you." 

♡♛♡

A/N: It's good to be back :)

So, why not start explaining? 

As I said, I needed to take a break, not only to for the sake of my grades but also the stress. There has been so much stress on me this past month, I just couldn't write. I'm in a program (not saying the name because some of my classmates have Wattpad and I'm not risking them to find out that I write) and it's basically extra homework. It's a little bit harder, and I only took it because it helped my brother a lot. That's why I get homework like every week. Finally, since February is over, I can finally relax a little.

February is the month of the science fair. Guess what I got? Silver! It's ranked gold, silver, bronze, and copper (for some reason). There's also an academic mention, where you basically get nothing but you get recognition. Sorry, that was harsh... 

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I'll make a longer one next time I update, which I don't when.

Thank you for not rushing me and letting me take my time! Love you all. Stay positive, healthy (and alive). ❤ 

Oh! Before I forget, also, this past month, I fell in love with BTS. Honestly, I just can't even. They're amazing, I don't even have a bias. BTS is my bias. Not only do I like their music, but how strong they are. They've been through so much, and now look where they are now! :3

~Since we're talking about BTS: Who's your bias?

▪COMMENT▪VOTE▪FOLLOW▪