Chapter Twenty-Seven: Why Did You Bite Me?

i'd appreciate you if you commented, voted and followed <3

please enjoy!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN | WHY DID YOU BITE ME?

✡✡✡

"Jaxon, come over here!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

"Ethan, faster!"

Ethan groaned, "Hold on, I'm going as fast as I can!"

Blushing, I hid my face into my pillow, "Guys, no one talks like that! At least think of your choice of words, do you guys not hear yourselves?"

Currently, I was skyping the guys. All of us were at our comfort of homes, as I was reading a book online while the boys played a game called Rainbow Six Seige. Of course, I had my earbuds plugged in, so no one can hear us, especially the three others. I was laying on my stomach, my pillow propped under my chin while my laptop was on the right and my phone in my hand.

"God damn it, Ethan, this is why we don't play with you. My grandma can play better than you!" Jaxon exclaimed, throwing his controller out of frustration once they lost a game.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Ethan said annoyingly, rolling his eyes and turning his TV off. "I don't like playing with two anyway, you guys are too competitive."

"We know," Carter scowled.

All three of them started to shift their devices, and all of them stared at me, however, I just paid attention to my phone, not because I was mad, why would I be mad? I didn't notice them is all.

"What are you doing Nori?" Jaxon asked, leaning his head on a first while Carter was on his phone and Ethan took a book from his bedside table to start reading.

"Reading online, " I replied with, glancing at the screen, "what happened to Norah the explorer?" I quietly giggled, Jaxon smiling brightly.

"I'm still calling you that, Nori sounds cute too, don't you think?" Jaxon asked. "Although, Norah the Explorer will always remain superior."

I laughed, as we all engaged in a peaceful conversation. After a few minutes, I decided to ask; "Hey, do you guys think you can come over for dinner." They raised an eyebrow, making me sigh, "Elijah wants you guys to come over, so I can introduce you three as my boyfriends."

All three of them nodded simultaneously, "Should we dress formally?"

I shrugged at Ethan's question, "Whatever you want. I don't think so, my brothers probably won't, actually, only one knows that I'm bringing you guys over."

"You should probably tell them. We don't want to come over without having all of them know," Carter told me, his lips turning into a cute smile.

"Of course," I said. "I miss you guys."

Ethan chuckled, "You've seen us yesterday, and you're talking to us right now and then you're going to see us tonight."

I laughed quietly, "The way you said that it makes me sound like an obsessive girlfriend."

"Don't worry about it, Norah," Jaxon reassured, "We miss you too, no doubt about that."

We all talked a bit more before all of us had to go. I soon enough logged off my laptop and shut it softly. I got off my bed, walked downstairs, realizing Avery was watching Drake and Josh, the best show to exist on Nickelodeon