Chapter Seventeen: I'm Not Ready To Be a Grandmother

A/N: Before you start, for my readers who have the memory of a squirrel, I put a picture of the cast in the first chapter, so you wouldn't forget how beautiful my cast is. I put the guys' picture above too, just so you guys can admire their beauty. Enjoy reading! <3

r e c a p | The guys and Norah decided to have a sleepover at Jaxon's after leaving the restauraunt, where they met Brandon and Landon.

WARNING - Y'ALL ARE ABOUT TO BE SHOOK BY THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN | I'M NOT READY TO BE A GRANDMOTHER

✡✡

"Turn on some music, E! You're so boring, my god," Jaxon announced.

Ethan rolled his eyes, before turning on the radio. Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored blasted through the whole car, making all of us, except Jaxon cringe at the volume. "Oh my god, Ariana Grande is my queen!" Jaxon squealed.

He made me burst into giggles, watching the way he was dancing and singing along to the lyrics. I soon joined in, because I had nothing better to do. Carter laughed and insulted both our singing and dancing, making both of us pout. Ethan glanced at the rearview mirror, as I caught onto his sneaky smile that he was trying to hide. "I'm so glad you guys wouldn't do this in public. I'd be buring of secondhand embarrasement."

"You know you love it, Car," Jaxon responded back. 

Ethan turned the music down, "Hey, by the way, all three of us don't have clothes, or do we have toothbrushes. I'm definetly not using yours."

"Okay, I'm going to ignore that last scentence because I'm offened," Jaxon said, rolling his eyes, "I have clothes myself and have extra toothbrushes."

"You have three extra toothbrushes?" Carter asked, smirking at him.

"So what? You always need to be prepared. Plus, I just imagined Norah in my clothes. She's going to look so cute!" Jaxon shrieked with exitement. 

I felt myself getting warm at the compliment, "I never look cute in anything."

"Don't think about yourself like that, Norah," Carter told me, giving me a warm smile. "You're gorgeous the way you are, you can rock anything. This is my genuinly speaking the truth, so just believe us."

I sighed, smiling at Carter. "Thanks Carter, that's really sweet of you to say. It gives me reasurrance when you guys stay stuff like that."

After a few random conversations, I decided to bring up a topic we haven't talked about before. "How come I've never met your parents before? I'm meeting Jaxon's parents for the first time, I just kind of want to meet all of yours. Given, you three already have met mine. Even though you can't meet them anymore, but whatever."

Cue the silence.

"Wait sorry, I said that really bluntly. You guys don't have to feel awkward, I'm used to it," I told them quickly. 

"We haven't really thought of that. I didn't know you were interested in meeting all of our parents," Ethan said. "You get to meet mine in two days, it's just Carter who you yet have to meet."