Chapter Twenty-Four: Whatever You Say, Norah The Explorer

A/N: today, we are gathered here to pay respect to the one and the only fourth wall that separated the readers and the characters. the author thought it was hilarious to annihilate the poor fourth wall, but ended up hurting many of the readers. please, pay your respects, and RIP the fourth wall, you'll be missed dearly. 
- LOL (lot's of love), from the legendary, BlackandBlue <3

enjoy reading! <3

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR | WHATEVER YOU SAY, NORAH THE EXPLORER

✡✡✡

"Hey, Norah, can you please do me a favour?" 

It's been a week since the boys have asked me out. Nothing much has been going on, everything is normal. I'm happy that we're all still comfortable around each other, and no tension has been created between us. After the date, the boys dropped me off at home, and I instantly told Cayden and Ashton. They both congratulated me, but of course, I never said anything to the other five. We're still not on good terms, and I don't want to make it awkward than it already was. Ethan decided to tell us something yesterday;

"Okay, so now we're all dating Norah," Ethan brought up suddenly as we walked to the car. Once we got inside, Ethan turned towards us, "we have to be mature about this relationship. As all three of you know, this type of relationship is not easy not many relationships are easy. We have to trust each other, and if any of us are feeling left out, bring it up, okay?"

"Especially Jaxon, he can't be serious if his life depended on it," Carter snorted, making me hide my laugh while Jaxon glared at him.

"Shut up Carter, no one asked for your dumb opinion," Jaxon muttered childishly, crossing his arms and slumping into his seat.

"It's a fact, not an opinion," Ethan told him, rolling his eyes. Jaxon groaned and started to hit Ethan.

"Okay, okay, I get, I'm sorry," Ethan apologized and laughed. All three of us paused and stared at Ethan who stared right back. "What?"

"D-did you just laugh?" Was what Carter choked out, making Ethan roll his eyes in disbelief. "Not saying it's weird. You barely laugh, we're just surprised is all."

"Whatever," Ethan muttered, before shaking his head, "stay on topic. Anyway, you guys understand, right? If you feel left out, jealous, upset or whatever, just say so, okay? I don't want that happening, because I do care about you guys, even Jaxon-," Jaxon furrowed his eyebrows, trying to defend himself, before Ethan cut him off, "you're the only four people I care about just as much as my family and that's saying a lot."

"That is considerate of you Ethan," I complimented. "Also, stop being rude to Jaxon," I laughed, "Justice for Jaxon please."

He high fived me, then grabbed my arm and hugged it, "Norah at least loves me, other than you two," he muttered.

Ethan smiled, making all three of us smile. "Carter and I love you too, Jaxon. You know we just tease you about all those things."

We stared at Jaxon, who turned red as he turned his face into my arm. All three of us stared dumbfounded at Jaxon. Did he blush because of Ethan? That's new.

It's also making me ship them more, it that weird?

We internally cooed at him for being cute, even Carter and Ethan, mostly me though.