wyatt and sofia stred to develop feelings

So you guys remember in the last chapter where Jack said he likes Sofia and thats why he doesn't want to go to the hospital. Well guess what.  Wyatt likes her to. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Losers 😌
Wyatt  added  sofia
Sofia just kept reading the driest messags
Sofia🐶🐱: jack you like me
Jack 😍😂: yeah I kinda do but it's okay that you dont.
Kaley❤💕^
Jeremy 😂😍:^^
Y/n💕😂:^^^
Jaeden^^^^
Finn:^^^^^
Wyatt😌😂:^^^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wyatt think to himself that he ming have a chance with Sofia. 
Wyatt P. O. V
I might have a chance with Sofia.  I mean com'on she unique and wonderful and such a beautiful person.  Now ik why Jack liked her. She beautiful..

He ended  thinking out loud so Sofia could hear it. 

Sofia " Wyatt you like me. " Said in a shocked voice. 
Wyatt "yes.yes. I do I really do like you." He said shaking
Sofia"but your Jacks best friend and he also likes me.  But I like you too.  I can't just be ending up with  both of you tho"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week past
She was still in the hospital cause she need surgery on her head.  But Wyatt also stayed.  The rest of the loser club visited everyday. And Sofia and Wyatt still liked each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still the same week
Wyatt finally ask out Sofia
Wyatt" Hey we been here fore about  2 weeks and I been wondering that if you might go out with me.  "
Sofia "YES YES I WOULD.  I LIKED YOU EVER SINCE YOU STAYED HERE WITH ME SINCE DAY 1."
Wyatt"should we tell the others that were dating"
Sofia " Yeah  I think their coming today."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5 minutes later.
They came. Wyatt and Sofia told the the news.  Well I think jack wasn't okay but he didn't care about it.  But he kinda did. But he doesn't want to start with Wyatt about the thing cause they been friends since k school. 
Wyatt" Guys guess what"
Loser"yeah what happend"
Sofia " We're dating."
Jack" WHAT.  I'm so happy for you guys.''he said I a depressing tone. 
Kaley"I'mma go check on Jack I'll be back. And Jaeden followed. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is boring but this is really short and really depressing chapter.  But poor Jack ~krissy