helping Dossie out

September 33,2019(yes in is not real date) 
The girls went I  to grab  Goseballs, Proxies, ace bandage, and Banagees. 
They rushed out after they (the girls)  grabbed the stuff. 

"WERE BACK" Kaley yelled because
Y/n was to shy to scream. In fact Y/n  doesn't talk that much. 

"Will bring it here" Wyatt said being concerned.  If he losing feeling or not. 

Finn"well the  school dance is tomorrow" It's the first day of school for them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n POV
I wonder if Jaeden will ask me to the dance tomorrow.  Because I would like to go with him. If he dose then it would be awesome.... WAIT I'm I really obesseing over my best friend. I mean I guess I am. 

Jaeden forgot about it.  So he is going to ASK if Y/n would go to the dance with him.  I mean they both "secretly" Like each other after they broke up.  And the only person that knows that they like each other is Kaley.

Jaeden "hey hold up.  Y/n c-c-c-ome here for a second please."

Y/n hoping he asking her to the dance.

Y/n "okay I'm coming "

Jaeden"so I know we have dated but your I think your nice beautiful and an amazing person ever. They day that we broke up made me cry cause I liked you. I always have liked you.  But I ruined it because I'm dumb." He said with out any stuttering. 

Y/n " I think you are to. I made me cry when you broke up with me to. So... "

Jaeden" I wanted to ask you this."

"Okay what is it" She said Nervously

"Will you be my girlfriend again,And Will you go to the dance with me"

"OML YESS"  she said in a happy tears moment. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jack ask Dossie to the dance and now their dating 🙄. 
Wyatt ask Sophia to the dance (Yes their still dating)
Chosen is a loner. (We all know he's gay and has feeling for Jermey😂)
Finn and Kaley are going. 
Jermey is also a loner ( you gotta wait and see I he turns out gay😂) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaley  hair

  Jermey is also a loner ( you gotta wait and see I he turns out gay😂)  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaley  hair

Sophia hair.  Well her hair it short to out up 

Dossie hair