Dancing

Finn and kaley
Sophia and Wyatt
Jack and dossie
Y/n and jaeden
Choosen and Jermey

Y/n couldn't dance so she stood on jaeden's shoes. And they were being cute.
Sophia and Wyatt are just making out. Like they are in love or something (oh wait they are in love with each other )
Jack and dossie are getting to get to know each other more and more. And they found out they both love I mean LOVE skateboarding. Snowboarding. Ect. Dan they have more in common then we all think.
Finn and kaley well uhm there not much going on to their relationship. But they do have.one thing in mind they love kissing (sorry lobsterfishy)
And they would kiss anywhere they would go.
Choosen and Jermey are so cute their just like the cutest gay couple here. And they were kissing. And just being cute.

They all heard this type of noise. It said you'll...float...too... in Jason's voice. And they all ran to the bathroom where sophia is scared of cause of Gretta . And her friends. Then she said it's a risk. Then she took it. But the boys still went not thinking they went to the girls bathroom. But then right after that they tuned around , door was locked but no one touched it, they turned around then IT they don't what it's is but it was IT. (For all who don't know who IT is. IT is a creepy kind of clown.). Kaley screamed bloody fucking marder. Because of IT. She saw it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "IT" took kaley and everyone tried to find her. And they followed IT.  They all split up into groups. It went.. Finn and Y

.. Jack and choosen. Jermey and Dossie . Jaeden, wyatt, and sophia.
Y

- KALEY. KALEY. WE'RE ARE YOU.  Y

said loudly.
Finn- what if he coming after us. What if we're making him up. What if... if... i-
They turned around cause they heard IT again "YOU'LL FLOAT TOO."
Y

- FINN STOP JOKING AROUND 
Finn- it's not me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Jaeden- GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT?Sophia- Yes I did
Wyatt- it's poll someone ducking with us.
Jaeden - maybe  it's the "Clown"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's krissy sorry I haven't posted on a really long time but @ least I'll try to post. But I can promise and promises yet but I'll try to be active again hope you guys understand ~Krissy