Chapter 0: Mother

First of all, I do not own any of the anime or characters used in this novel. The anime used in this novel is named Highschool DxD. All I own is the OC (Ryuga).

Darkness, the only thing that can be seen for miles. A small child opens his eyes to find himself completely surrounded in darkness, floating in the air. However, his confusion is soon interrupted when he feels a very large and dangerous aura moving towards him. He didn't know why or how, but all he knew was to get away from it. Without realizing it, he opened a portal to the underworld and fell through it. As the portal spit him out, onto the ground, he huddled into a ball and fell asleep.

A woman of brown hair and purple eyes was walking through a forest in the underworld, when she stumbled upon a small child with white hair, purple horns, and crow-like wings, sleeping on the ground. 

Venelana: "A Fallen Angel? No, wait, they don't have horns. What is he?"

The woman took the child and brought him to her home. The child continued to sleep for a week, and every night, the woman would sleep next to him, waiting for him to wake up. When the child finally woke up, he was very confused. 

Ryuga: "Where am I? Who're you? Are you my mother?"

Venelana, deciding that it was the best for the young boy, became his mother.

Venelana: "Yes child, I am your mother. I will always love you and be here for you."

Ryuga: "Love? The act of showing great compassion towards something." He stated this rather emotionless, as if he never felt love or emotions before.

Venelana: "Yes sweetie, love. May I ask what your name is?"

Ryuga: "I don't know. I don't know who I am or what has happened. All I know is waking up in a dark place then waking up here."

Venelana: "Then from now on you will be my male child, Ryuga Shinsokai."

Ryuga: "Ryuga, Shinsokai? I accept this name."

Ryuga was taught by his mother about many things, including the different religions, magics, and even about love. After a short while, Ryuga's mother found out that he had tremendous strength for his age, and great power. Fearing that power hungry devils would take him and turn him into a weapon, she left and isolated herself and her child. The love she had for Ryuga was endless, shown once by fighting off a chimera that was about to attack him. After a while, she began to train Ryuga how she was taught. Ryuga excelled at training and was quickly becoming one of the strongest men his mother has ever seen.

Venelana: "Sweetie, you are now strong enough to beat me, and not to mention you're incredibly wise for your age. Are you sure you can't remember anything?"

Ryuga: "Sorry mom, but the farthest I can remember is waking up in that dark place. Although reading up on it, I assume that I was born from something or someone in the dimensional gap."

His mother gasped at this, for the Dimensional gap housed two of the strongest beings in the world, Ophis and Great Red. He was not an angel, fallen, or devil. He definitely wasn't a human, was it possible her son was a god? She often pondered what he was and often asked him if he knew what race.

Ryuga: "I don't know what race I am, but since I don't know what I am, I'll make my own race. I will be known as the Supreme Being!"

Venelana: "That sounds very powerful. I'm sure you will make a great man one day, even greater than you are now."

Centuries passed as mother and son continued living together. They slept together, ate together, trained together, and explored together. Ryuga, over much time, had come to a realization that he loved his mother. Although he didn't think he could have emotions, he grew an unbreakable bond with her. 

Ryuga: "Mom can you come here? I have something important to say."

Venelana: "Yes dear, what is it?" She walked up to him and he pulled her into a hug, causing her eyes to widen.

Ryuga: "I've come to know love. I love you mother, and I will keep loving you, as you have me."

Venelana: "I'm so happy! My baby boy has finally brought out his emotions. Well done Ryuga, you've made me the happiest I can be."

After another few years, Ryuga decided that he wanted to see what he could do by himself. So after saying his goodbye to his mother, he went and traveled the underworld. Everyday he would train, travel, and repeat. He grew so much in such little time that he started to get bored of training. What was the point? He easily defeated everything and anything that was considered an opponent. He got very tired of being too strong so he started studying more. He studied so hard that he become unrivaled in wisdom and smarts, just within two years. Deciding that life was too boring, he created an entire dimension for himself, and went to sleep.

He only woke once during his sleep, and that was when two dragons were fighting eachother. He awoke, angry, and used his [Portal] to teleport inside a cave. In the cave he found two dragons bickering over their strength. These dragons were named Ddraig and Albion.

Ddraig: "I've always been stronger than you, and I ALWAYS WILL."

Albion: "Are you kidding me red? I've always been the stronger of the two. Huh? who's that?" He gestured to Ryuga, who was walking towards them.

Ryuga: "I am the Supreme Being, Ryuga Shinsokai. You have caused me to wake from my slumber, and for that you both will die."

Ddraig: "HAHAHA You think you could kill us? You look like a fallen angel. I would crush you under my pinky."

Ryuga: "Say what you will, but know this, I will not kill your souls. I'll let them live."

Ryuga used [Godsfall] and before the dragons could even blink, their heads were rolling off their bodies.

Ryuga: "I told you, mongrels. Wake me up again and you will not feel the end of my wrath." With that he went back to sleep in his dimension.