Chapter 4: Truth Revealed

Waking up, violet eyes peered into darkness. White hair floated off the pillow in a very groggy way. Toned body went into the shower and washed off. This was the daily routine for one Supreme Being. After his shower, he sat down at a table and summoned a plate and one large burger. Ryuga didn't really care for "morning foods" as they were called, but one thing was for sure, he loved cheeseburgers. He ate his burger, spawned some fries, ate a little more, then was full. He got up and dismissed the plate, not caring about anything in the world. Then he remembered an important detail...

Ryuga: "FUCK IT'S MONDAY."

He quickly got dressed into the school uniform, brushed his teeth, grabbed his school bag and went to his apartment. From there he started walking to school. He saw Issei talking to some nun girl or whatever, but he brushed it off and walked by. Once he got to the school, he lazily walked into class, set his ass down on the chair, and started to doze off. 

However, he was awaken by a pair of slender arms wrapping around his head. Upon researching this further, he came to a conclusion that he was being hugged. Judging by the circumference of the objects on the back of his head, he knew who it was.

Ryuga: "Akeno, why're you hugging me?"

Akeno: "Because you looked tired and I wanted to wake you up... Did I wake anything else up~?"

Ryuga: "Yeah, my annoyance. I would of loved to fall asleep and not wake until the end of classes."

Akeno: "Well as your classmate I just can't let that happen."

Ryuga: "Whatever, class is about to start in 3....2....1"

Teacher: "All right everyone to your seats. Class is beginning."

Akeno jumped off Ryuga and into her seat, and started to listen to the teacher; not before whispering something to Rias.

Akeno: "President, Ryuga got even weirder."

Rias: "What do you mean?"

Akeno: "Well he resisted my feminine charm... oh, and he accurately predicted and counted down when class was going to start.. with his eyes closed."

Rias: "That's.. unusual. I don't really know how he could do that. How about we ask him at lunch?"

Akeno: "I get to eat lunch with him?! YES." She practically shouted this, getting the attention of everyone except a sleepy white-headed boy.

Teacher: "Ms. Himejima, keep your voice down! And you Ryuga stop sleeping!" She threw chalk at his head, but to no affect.

She walked over to his desk and gave him a shake, but still to no avail. So she sat on his desk and whispered into his ear.

Teacher: "Wake up~ Or I'll have to do anything I so desire with your body."

Within .4 seconds, Ryuga shot up and jumped halfway across the room, getting a laugh from everyone, even Sona.

Teacher: "Settle down everyone, Ryuga please take your seat and try not to fall asleep again... Or next time there won't be a warning~"

Ryuga: *sighs* "Yes ma'am."

The rest of the class went by pretty smoothly. At the end of class, Ryuga walked to the bathroom, into a stall, stuck a hand into his dimension and pulled out his lunch. He then walked out and went to the cafeteria.

Boy#1: "Oi, d-did that new guy just get his lunch out of the restroom?"

Boy#2: "Huh? Don't be stupid there's no way."

Ryuga walked into the cafeteria, then noticed it was as full as always, so left. He kept walking until he found a shaded area within some trees. He plopped down and started eating his lunch, which consisted of fried shrimp and octopus.