Chapter 18: Yasaka's Kidnapping

In his dimension, Ryuga laid on his bed, with his eyes wide open. For some reason, he started to get a terrible feeling in his heart, almost as if it was being ripped apart. He grasped his chest and sat up on the bed. After he sat up, a portal opened, and a small, crying Kunou popped out from it. Panicked, Ryuga ran over to her and picked her up.

Ryuga: "Little Kunou, what's wrong?"

Kunou tried to talk in between sniffles. 

Kunou: "Grandpa. T-They took mommy!"

Ryuga's eyes flared, and he held Kunou firm against his chest.

Ryuga: "Don't worry darling, we'll find her. Do you know who took her or why they did it?"

Kunou: "I don't know. All I heard was someone saying he was a lucifer and that they needed mommy for a 'Great Lucifer'."

Ryuga clenched his teeth and called Venelana and Grayfia. When they appeared in the room, they saw Ryuga's menacing look and were taken aback by it.

Venelana: "Ryuga? Kunou's here too? What's wrong?"

Ryuga: "Yasaka's been taken to be sacrificed to the original Lucifer."

Grayfia: "What!? Who would-... Don't tell me?"

Ryuga: "It was probably those two, along with the Old Satan Faction. Grayfia, get everyone together. We move out immediately."

Grayfia: "Yes, of course."

Grayfia left the room as Ryuga handed Kunou to his mother. He teleported to Yasaka's manor, only to find it ripped to shreds and torn apart. He walked through the rubble a bit before something caught his eye. He kneeled down and brushed some rubble away, and a silver ring reflected off the sun's light. As he picked it up and held it in his hand, his horns, wings, and tail came out. His aura was partially released, causing earthquakes to shake the earth, and even the stars dimmed. 

He put the ring in one of his pockets and started walking towards Yasaka's scent. He didn't get very far, before he was forcefully teleported into an endless darkness, without any sound. In front of him was a man with crimson, draconic features, staring at him. As Ryuga's aura kept growing, so did the man in red's. Once the man in red caught up to the power that Ryuga was releasing, he paused, as if challenging Ryuga to go further. Even though they were in the Dimensional Gap, both of their powerful aura's started to cause small fractures in the emptiness that existed between time and reality. Finally, the man in red spoke.

Great Red: "I believe that's enough. If we were to push any further, the very reality of the universe may possibly be ruptured."

Both of their auras vanished, and they stared at each other a while before Ryuga spoke.

Ryuga: "Why did you bring me here? I'm busy."

Great Red: "I brought you here to warn you. If you allow your anger to consume you, you will, quite literally, break the world."

Ryuga: "A world without Yasaka is not a world I belong in."

Great Red: "Then make sure to save her before they extract her spirit. If they successfully revive Lucifer... I'm not even sure if you'll be able to bring her back to life since her spirit will be torn."

Ryuga: "Is that the only reason you brought me here? I'm pretty sure I can handle my anger."

He created a portal to walk away, but Great Red put a hand on his shoulder. 

Great Red: "Be careful."

Ryuga: "You don't have to worry about me, after all, we've just met."

He walked into the portal and disappeared. Great Red stood there, with his hand still extended.