Chapter 13: Open House

Ryuga is currently walking briskly towards an old friend's mansion. This old friend happens to be the leader of the Grigori, Azazel. However, he hasn't visited in a long while, and most of the guards and maids have changed. He is soon stopped by a few guards that only have two pair of wings, but then again, so does he.

Guard: "Why are you here?"

Ryuga: "To see Azazel, we need to talk."

Guard: "How dare you speak of Lord Azazel so freely!"

???: "Enough! Let him through."

The guards looked behind them to see a beautiful, pink haired maid with golden eyes scowling at the them. The maid has five pairs of fallen angel wings, needless to say she's not to be taken lightly. This maid was the head maid of Azazel's mansion, Urilvyn. She's also a succubus, an angel that fell from heaven because of her lust.

Ryuga: "Ah, Urilvyn, it's been a while."

Urilvyn: "Indeed it has, Master Ryuga. Please, come in."

Ryuga: "I shall."

The succubus maid grabbed his hand and lead him throughout the mansion. He walked past many servants, who all looked a little perplexed at the sight of the head maid leading a man with horns on his head like a lost child.

Ryuga: "Urilvyn, I don't think you need to hold my hand. I can smell Azazel from here."

Urilvyn: "Nonsense~ It's not every day that I can hold the hand of someone as handsome as you~"

Ryuga: "I see, I appreciate the compliment."

Urilvyn: "There's plenty more where that came from." She licked her lips and gave a sly smile, to which Ryuga just chuckled.

Ryuga: "Have you been well?"

Urilvyn: "Of course, there's so many of those humans with such perverted dreams~ I'm never hungry."

Ryuga: "Right, you feed off of lust."

Urilvyn : "Indeed, but why have you come here to see Lord Azazel?"

Ryuga: "I need to speak with him about Baraqiel."

Urilvyn: "Well we're here."

She knocked on the door, but no answer came. She knocked a little harder, and still no answer. So she decided to kick down the door to find Azazel dead asleep on his couch, with a porn magazine on his chest. The sound from the door being broken caused Azazel to jump up and look around like a lost kitten. His eyes landed on Urilvyn's, then Ryuga's, before he decided that it was probably an important reason the Supreme Being visited him.

Azazel: "Ah Ryuga. Why are you here? In my room?"

Urilvyn: "I'll be on my way, Master Ryuga, Lord Azazel." She walked out of the room, not even bothering to fix the door.

Ryuga: "Baraqiel, where is he?"

Azazel: "Sorry, what?"

Ryuga: "The Lighting of God, I wish to see him."

Azazel: "He's on a mission right now, what do you need him for?"

Ryuga: "It's about his family."

Azazel: "His daughter?"

Ryuga: "Yes. Akeno Himejima."

Azazel: "So what's up?"

Ryuga: "Well." He takes a look at his watch. "In four hours Kuoh Academy will be having their open house. It's when the parent's and family come and have fun. It's an event for humans to have new friends or whatever, and I think Baraqiel should come."