Chapter 3: Issei's Date

In the ORC room, shortly after Ryuga went to his dimension, four people were present. These four were Rias Gremory, King of her peerage, Akeno Himejima, Queen of her peerage, Kiba Yuuto, Knight of her peerage, and Koneko Toujou, rook of her peerage. 

Rias: "Well, Koneko? You said you have something to say." They all started looking at her.

Koneko: "Well while I was walking to class this morning, I bumped into the new student."

Akeno: "Ryuga Shinsokai? He's in the same class as us."

Koneko: "Yes, well, when I did bump into him, my instincts were telling me to run, hide, and pray he doesn't find me, but as soon as they came, they stopped."

Rias: "Really? Does that mean he has a sacred gear? I didn't notice anything when I was near him."

Koneko: "I don't know, but if he does, it's a powerful one."

Rias: "Well along with Issei Hyoudou, he might make a powerful member to my peerage. Akeno, would you be a dear and follow him for me?"

Akeno: "Gladly~" *licking her lips* "I'll start tomorrow after school."

--Timeskip--

Ryuga was walking on his way to school, when he saw that kid Issei with his "girlfriend" "Yuuma". He didn't want to get involved, but Issei, noticing Ryuga, ran up to him.

Issei: "Hey man, you're the new student right?"

Ryuga: "Indeed young one. The name's Ryuga Shinsokai. Might I ask who you two are?"

Issei: "I'm Issei Hyoudou, and this is my girlfriend Yuuma!"

Yuuma: "Nice to meet you, Mr. Shinsokai."

Ryuga: "Even though I'm much older than you, you don't have to refer to me like that. You can just call me by my first name." Raynare, or "Yuuma" shot a very questioning glance at Ryuga.

Yuuma: "Much older? You don't look a day over 17."

Ryuga: "Yes, well, it turns out I've been self-taught and home-schooled most my life; so this is my first time attending an actual school."

Yuuma: "Oh I get it, well it was nice meeting you Ryuga."

Ryuga's mind: "Damn, she plays a pretty good actress."

Ryuga: "Yes, I have to get to my classes. Farewell you two." He said this while walking away, leaving a confused Raynare.

--Timeskip--

Ryuga walked into his class, and sat down where his seat was. He began sifting through his bag, until someone called out to him.

Akeno: "Ryuga~ Hii."

Ryuga: "Hello Ms. Akeno. You look to be in good health and spirit."

Akeno: "I am, I am! Anyway I just wanted to see how you were doing." She remembered what Rias had asked her to do, and put a hand on Ryuga's shoulder. "Doing well?"

Ryuga: "I'm doing swell, I suppose. And yourself?" 

Ryuga's mind: "This mongrel is trying to find my power? How does she know?... Damnit! It was probably that white nekoshou that I bumped into."

Akeno: "I'm doing very well these days, especially after seeing a handsome young man to be in the same class as I~."

Akeno's mind: "I can't find any trace of power with him... but damn his muscles feel good."