Chapter 11: Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER ELEVEN- Byakugan Killer!!

Team Seven could finally start cheering for their successful mission knowing that they could finally go home and relax "We better get going" Midori said with a grin she just couldn't hold how excited she was to eat all her snacks she pick up her bag of snacks and was about to walk out when...

"Won't You Tell me all about?" it was like someone had ease dropped on them when they were talking about the black container they found inside the ship from where they fought the robot. The blond female brows knit "Your the guy from the mist!!" She shouted.

"You're Ao" Konohamaru Remark

"Ohhh...to think you'd still recognize me" Midori notice that he change since they saw him in the train was it all an act was he even a good guy of course he wasn't if he was standing beside them begging for some anwers.

"He known as the blade which the fourth Mizukage keeps by her chest...the "Byakugan Killer", Ao"

"Your name was once writting in gold letter in konoha bingo books, So there's no way i wouldn't know about you" Konohamaru noted Midori was shock was he a hyuga no he can't be he's from the mist Midori thought tapping her chin the only explanation is that he had stolen the byakugan from a hyuga.

"But from my understanding you had retired a long time ago"

"So.What business do you have in a remote place like this" Konohamari ask the men know as Ao who had stare blankly at the team of genin and jouinin.

"Unfortunately, i'll be asking the question here, Sarutobi Konohamaru" He loaded his gun "The contest of that box...where are they?" Pointing it at boruto and the others.

But konohamaru had refuse to give him any information that he was hopping to get "Very well then stay quit" he tried to keep his calm and decided to force the info out of one of them the hard way. "Forever"

"please stop this, You don't have any reason to attack us do you" Konohamaru tried to convince the enemy to back down with their luck he wasn't going to back down anytime soon. Ao didn't respond but blast his ninja tech to the konoha ninjas. konohamaru Scream for the genin and Katasuke to hide behind the walls they doesn't hesitate to obey midori quickly pick up the puppy hidding behind the rocks with her brother.

"So ninja tech is the enemy after all" Mitsuki said staring at the enemy who blast without a care "Ao-dono...Stop this, please!!!" Katasuke shouted he was going absorve his justu like he did when he was with the puppets but Ao wasn't going to show no mercy. Konohamaru knew this was a perfect chance for him to blast his rasengan at Ao and that what he did not taking any chances his rasengan came contact with the ninja tool.

"We did it!!" Midori and her team shouted but it was like they had spoken to soon. " The fourth specialty the rasengan?..Not bad" Ao complemented, Konohamaru cringe clunching his fist.

"In the airship what was inside that box" it was konohamaru turn to ask questions "Sarutobi..A quit and reclusive boy like you want some of our information. Hmph it's fighting what the right kind of nurturing can foster" Ao said konhamaru could feel the sweat running down his forhead he was getting inpatient.

"Dose it have something to do...with the organization known as 'Kara' " The brown hair joinin went straight to the question glaring at his enemy, Kara? Midori raise her eyebrow holding the pup tighter into her arms.

And from suprise fire ball where thrown from Ao shoulder hitting konohamaru "Sensei!!/Konohamaru-Dono" both Katasuki and boruto shouted "Kara to think you'd utter that name it appear the situation is more troublesome then i thought" Ao said in annoyance. Konohamaru had hit a nerve

Katasuke ran towards him but just got grab an chocked by Ao grabing his tool and shoving him towards the ground "So this is what you use to absorb attack with" he said placing his foot on katasuke back. "You bastard" Boruto shouted throwing a rasengan but Ao absorb it with the ninja tech he stole from katasuke.

And hitting Boruto to the wall "Boruto!!" Midori shouted suprise and it was like anger boil inside of her Sadara stood there trying to thing of a strategy as quickly as she could knowing that Midori would be the next to jump in. Katasuke once again ran to Ao holding him from the back getting a sharp objects pierced inside his stomach.

"Midori, let me help you" A familiar voice spoke she blink and it was like the whole place had froze "M-Momoshiki" She Stutter falling back from shock "Hello Again, Human Child" He float closer to the blond with a smirk "Achieve Your Mark already and embrace the real you" his voice came out a bit static then it wanted it to Midori felt a shiver ran down her spine. "The-The real me" she pointed confuse of what he was implying to.

She been hiding her curse mark from everyone in the village even her own brother doesn't know she has it. she always wrapped it with bandages ever since she got it and tried to convince sasuke that she didn't get any mark from Momoshiki she was scared that if she use it she would really become Evil. so the blond decided to hide it with the thought of it disappearing over time.

"No!"

To be continued...

————————————————————————

Hello, My Readers 🤗

So i have three things to say but i'll start off for thanking you for reading my book and i hope that you'll liking it.

Second Momoshiki is only in midori mind so he isn't there in person it all made up in midori brain so all of this is the Curse mark way of communicating with midori just putting that out there if your confuse

And for the third one. when Midori mark achieves it will look just like this the line wouldn't only be coverings one side of her eyes like boruto but both. And imagine it yellowish and orange like her tensegan

 And imagine it yellowish and orange like her tensegan