Chapter 22: Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER TWELVE-TWO: Deal is Made?

After kawaki finish telling boruto his childhood story his grey eyes turn to Midori "What the hell" he shouted seeing the blond loudly cry "Such a sad background story" she howls Kawaki cringing he just couldn't stand the blond female. "How can a men be so cruel!" Midori cried

"but you manage to survive well in that situation" boruto said ignoring his sister sniffing, kawaki frown clenching his fist.

"What do you mean 'surviving' back then i would have been glad to have died just like all the other kids. that's how i thought about it..over and over again rather than to continue spending my days in an eternal hell like that" Kawaki confess Midori stopped her crying looking at kawaki with concern no kids had to suffer as much as he did midori had thought. In all her life she never met someone like kawaki with a past that made her heart ache because she live in a village we're everyone was happy but today she figured that the world wasn't full of rainbows and butterflies.

"And that hell continues even to this day" Midori was about to say some heart warming words until the throbbing feeling hit her palm once again she bit her lips to not making any sudden moment that would give some suspicions but Kawaki notice her painful expression Bastard!!! she shouted in her head.

"Boruto...don't you want to get rid of this ignoring brand" he had questions boruto who haven't repy to his little offer "What do you mean 'get rid of it' that's impossible" boruto wonder kawaki stare at his mark before closing his hand into a fist " As long as i've got this 'karma' thing, i can't be at peace. it's probably the same for you too.."

"My objective is to investigate that. i went through so much trouble to escape to do just that" He had proposed a good deal to boruto but boruto was also to stubborn for his own good "I need to understand karma better. and i shouldn't be a bad deal for you either, So cooperate with me" Boruto teeth clench glaring at kawaki with furious.

"i understand your intentions quit well. it's certainly not a bad deal. since karma is also a source of distraction for me.." he admits "Thats not going to exuse you from destroying Himawari and Midori flower vase. Make it up to them somehow" To make it clear Midori didn't really though to much about the vase it wasn't even the original one she had broken the real one years ago and replaced it with a cheap one she found in the street scared to hurt himawari feelings and confesse so she decided to hide from it. and it was the same thing she was doing with her mark.

"Are you still talking about that you asshole, i already said that it was a mistake" he said annoying boruto even more "Oh, is that so...because you ramble on about everything" boruto snarled at kawaki "i guess i'll go find something..i'll get a new one sound good, Right" he suggested boruto close his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"i won't be satisfied with something like that" he growl bumping shoulder with kawaki "close the door behind you" he shouted before leaving the house. Kawaki shoved his hands inside his pockets walking away from the doors Midori had hesitate to call out for him she wanted to help him get rid of the mark but was afriad of what he would do or say when he figures she as well had it.

"Kawaki!" the name blurted out her mouth she froze seeing the male turn around to face her the blond bits her inner lips "i-..i'll help you find a vase" she happily smile grabing kawaki wrist before pulling him outside ignoring him curing at her. Such a coward..

To be continued...
_________________________________________
Midori Fake crying 😂

_________________________________________Midori Fake crying 😂

(i actually didn't do to good with this chapter sorry 😭)