Chapter 24: Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER TWENTYFOUR: Flowers 🌻

Finally, they had stood near the flower shop Midori was the first one to head in skipping to the gorgeous kuniochi holding one sunflower in her pale hands while her light blue eyes stare at the young Uzmaki who had just bursted inside her shop with a huge grin. "Ah, Midori- Naruto and sadara too" she said suprise with the unusual guest that had just enter her store. Ino gaze moved to the black hair male who stoically stood behind naruto.

Midori wonder around the shop looking at the colorful Flowers in amaze not noticing the short chat her father was having with ino about the enemies trying to capture Kawaki. "You heard her, Kawaki. Pick one." Naruto said as kawaki tense from the sudden calling of his name. his eyes squinted "Huh..why do i have to choose?" he asked annoyed clicking his tounge. His grey orbs land on a vase picking it up while the blond uzumaki look down from his shoulder with a frown.

What a plain looking Vase, "You...i don't know whats going on but pick one seriously you're just picking random" Sadara scowl placing her hands on her hips showing that she was not pleased with Kawaki not caring enough to look for a vase. "You asshole, your in no position to talk" Midori sigh picking up a random flower she already knew that questioning kawaki wasn't the smartest thing to do so she let him do what he pleased.

"There will be meaning to it because you picked it out yourself. If you truly are sorry try to show it this way. if you do this, you might be able convey your feeling" Naruto stated. Kawaki stare at him with a dull gaze he didn't understand what the blond male wanted from him didn't he already picked a vase wasn't that enought kawaki stare at the vase "this is the one that i picked earlier...this one's fine, sure i picked randomly...but the design isn't bad. And i'll fit well in that room" he said. Midori nodded agreeing with kawaki while showing him the flowers she had picked.

"How about this. Himawari loves flowers" She comments placing the flowers inside the vase but as the flower made contact inside the vase kawaki scream dropping the vase hitting midori feet she cringe walking backwards "Are you alright" she asked about to got towards his aids but just got pushed back. seeing how he was breathing heavily and sweating from his forhead "Kawaki!?" Naruto called worried for the young boy.

Midori stare at her plam seeing the karma seal spread threw her right arm Sadara stare in suprise seeing how the young blond pulled her sweater down trying to cover the mark that had form on her arms now she was curious Sadara had to find out what midori was hidding the urge to know was getting the best of her. "I'll go and prepare a new one thats the same i mean" Ino said paranoid with the whole situation.

Midori watched her father walked to kawaki grabing his head and softly hugging him while kawaki listen to the men heart beat calming him down "don't worry kawaki. Your safe here" he said midori frown still holding down her sleeve

Ino finally came back with the flower vase and a fresh bouquet of Sunflowers no one dare to talk about the accident that happen minutes ago walking out of the store Naruto gave his thanks to ino while she told him to comeback anytime. Midori looked at Sadara tapping her shoulder to get the young Uchiha attention. "Im sorry" she apologized Sadara eyes widen "for what?" she asked confused.

"How i treated you back in the hospital you was looking out for me and i just- Im sorry" Sadara smile warmly at the blond grabing her hands "don't be Midori. its my fult i shouldn't assume things that weren't true" Midori blue eyes turn to the floor she felt like crying how could she lie to her bestfriend but every time she tired to say something its like she forgets to speak. "Sadara um...Nevermind" The blond turn around walking away from the uchiha who frown.

Naruto stare at his daughter with concern was their something she was holding in and had to get out of her chest she had look stress this pass days like she wasn't having to much sleep he sigh knowing that midori wasn't some to just speak out her feeling until she feels like she can't hold it in much longer.

To be continued...