Chapter 13: Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Ninjustu

Ao gawk around struggling to find his enemy's his face didn't show stress or sign of annoyance "How uncharacteristic of you to have let them all escape" The unknown voice commented Ao didn't move but stare ahead "Were you over coming with emotion because of them as a former shinobi" he question.

"As far as being a shinobi is concerned that part of me is long dead" Ao close his eyes "Now and days im a mere tool who's being kept alive due to science" he states, staring at his robotic hands "Thats right. Merely a'tool' that only fulfills the objective of 'kara' as an outsider"

The men with the mask that covers the top-half of his face stare with his black eyes like he was analyzing Ao. "However, the same goes for them..as professional shinobis, it seems like they'll try to defeat you with their strengh" The unknown masked men finally spoke warning Ao about the team of hidden leaf ninja and what they were strategizing.

"Perhaps it's only a matter of time before they get wind of the 'Vessal'..." Koji informant "because that will begin a scramble to aquire it" Ao was dumbfounded with the words of the men who didn't even face him to talk.

"You...so what do you mean..?" The blue hair men asked "don't get careless..instead of worrying about these extraneous things. concentrate on carring out your mission" Koji respond but it came out more like a warning for Ao the men disappeared out of the blue as Ao scowl blasting the hidden place of his enemies.

The first one who came to attack was Mitsuki he stretched his arms trying to wrap it around Ao but he dodge all of his movements. Mitsuki use his lighting justu to attack the enemy but ao absorbed it before it could have contact with his skin.

He kicked mitsuki who landed on his feet Konohamaru knew this was his chance as he came out of his hidden place throwing fire balls at Ao "Such impudence" Ao said also absorving Konohamru justu. Sadara had jump out using her inhuman strength to try and break his ninja tool. She had as well thrown a fire ball that he absorb without a sweat.

"Keep going Mitsuki let's pressure him" Lighting And fire justu compulsion Ao to attack team seven he threw a justu at the team of genin waiting for the impact to happen.

Ao wonder where both of the uzumaki twins were hidden they had to come out sooner or later but what he didn't know was from were they would come to attack...

ABOVE!! he thought using one of his ninja tool to block boruto movements with his sword What about the other one his eyes gaze around until he felt the ground shake BELOW!! and he was right Midori emurge from the ground hitting Ao in the chin he growl doing a back flip amd landing on his feet. Boruto ran to get his chakra sword but he was out of luck Ao beat him to it as the blue hair men stabbed the genin.

"To bad i saw threw everything perfectly" Boruto look up smirking at Ao "Nope you don't understand at all" Ao eye open wide seeing how mitsuki arms wrapped around his body.

boruto clone disappeared the tool fell down as Ao curse himself "Rasengan!!" he hurd a male voice scream "It makes no difference since justu are infective!!" Midori Grin as her brother rasengan and his clash towards each other Ao attentions was only on boruto forgetting about the other uzumaki.

"After all its an absorve justu right i absorve it with this!" boruto shouted, Midori saw how boruto absorve Ao justu she knew this was her chance. the blond ran with her purple and blue color rasengan piecing it into Ao stomach.

Ao dropped on his knees as well as midori who had noticed that she that her sprained her ankles had gotten worst. "Young Majesty..Young Master!" Katasuki ran to the twins "That went well katasuki-Sensei but seems like that wasn't the last blow" Midori said staring at the four eyes men.

"Seems like you can't even use that thing, Eh , because you can't absorb justu anymore" Boruto cockily spoke midori eyes widen she force herself up pushing her brother away from the danger cringing as she hurd the cracking sound of her bones not noticing that she also got push by konohamaru who was hit with a blow. "Sensei!!" Boruto shouted grabing his sister in his arms.

"Damn it what was that something suddenly came from the sky!!" Midori clenched her teeth hopping on her one leg to get to her sensei unconscious body "Sensei!" Sadara shouted as well "it's alright he's still breathing..but he's unconscious" Mistuki informed his team not wanting to worry them.

"I give up...to think that i would reach a point were i really have to use these mirror drones"

Midori growl underneath her breath not only couldn't she move from her spot but all her bags of chips had exploded into thin air. today was a really shitty day, Sadara sweat drop watching her teammates fake cry complaining about her bags of chips.

To be continued...