Chapter 14: Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER FOURTEEN- Another Enemy!!

Mitsuki grabbed midori swining her on his back not wasting time, ignored the blond shouting they had to get far away from the explosion and mitsuki was not going to take any chances of having the kunoichi injured ankle get even worst.

"Mitsuki! Sadara i'll entrusts Sensei and Midori to you!!, leave this to me!!" Boruto ordered his team who didn't disobey taking both of the injured ninja and katasuki to safety. Mistuki gasp feeling midori jump off his back and running to the enemy territory.

"Boruto!!"

"Midori!!"

Both teammates shouted for the blonds, boruto use his shadow clones to attack Ao but got each one of them knocked out Ao had grabbed boruto by the neck raising him up pointing a sword at him "Argh!!" Midori shouted using her Chakra blade to cut Ao's back. boruto shadow clone vanish while the real one came out with a rasengan Ao couldn't dodge as Midori had removed both his legs and arms.

Midori fell back on the ground breathing heavily as boruto walked towards the enemy "Well done...i've been utterly defeated" Ao said boruto was about to use the screw driver to finish Ao off but hesitate Midori finally had the strength to hop to her brother "i did it, your broken limbs still aren't heal yet, right" Boruto said placing the screw driver beside Ao were he could reach for it.

"do you sympathize your enemies. Your just as soft as your father...sonner or later doing this will prove fatal to you" He warn boruto, Boruto stare at him telling ao that he wouldn't forgive his enemies Ao eyes move from boruto to Midori.

"What about you. Are you going to finish me off?" he ask Midori who sat next to him with no emotions showing on her face "Your not a weapon. your just a human being even if your whole body is full of ninja tools your still human...remember that"

Ao eyes widen and for a long time finally showing some emotions seeing the face of the female blond smiling at him with the most warmest gaze. "Midori/Boruto!"  their teammates shouted for both blonds boruto stare at his sister who struggled to get up he grabbed her arm gently placing her on his back. "You alright there" he softly ask her she nodded her head snuggling into her brothers neck.

"put her down boruto" Sadara said when she finally saw both Uzumaki walk towards them. Boruto  nodded letting go of his sister Sadara grab midori legs gently afraid to hurt the blond sadara brows frown "it's out of place" she whispered to herself before looking up her expression show annoy and anger.

"Your to reckless Midori!!, If you just stay back then you wouldn't be in so much pain" Midori face drop mubbling a sorry to the female uchiha. Sadara wrapped Midori ankle with bandages giving her to Mitsuki knowing that mitsuki would have a better grip on her then boruto. And if it look like everything was finally looking good for the team a huge sound snapped their head to the giant frog that landed next to them Midori face turn pale as she shouted in suprise.

The blond konoichi stare at Ao body that had been crush by the enormous Amphibians "W-Who the hell are you!!" Midori spouted pointing at the guy ontop of the toad "My name is Kashin Koji, Please to meet you Midori and Boruto Uzumaki" he introduces himself jumping down from the toad and landing on his two feet the men known as Kashin Koji spoke once again.

"indeed it was such a manificent battle..so you deafened Ao, eh...im impressed" Midori scowl sticking her tongue out at the enemy "You wanna go old men!!. don't think i wouldn't beat your ass only because my ankle sprain i would destroy you with one leg, dattebayo!!"

Sadara mouth dropped as she pinched Midori arms "shut up..Shannarō" she whisper shout.

"What type of organization is kara. and whats the purpose are you mobilizing for?" Konohamru straight forward had ask the question about the organization he knew he wouldn't get to much intel but he still ask to see if the men would spill a little of details for them.

"Well thats to bad. that there's no reason for me to answer that question. you understand right...?" Koji anwer making hand sign midori gasp feeling the grip of Mitsuki hands get tighter as they were trapped in some type of Earth style justu.

To be continued...