Chapter 25:Uzumaki Twins

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE:Under The Bandage

Boruto eventually finish his training. He didn't stay out for the whole night like he'll usually do because he didn't have his twin accompany him like she would regularly would he was annoyed knowing that the female Uzumaki decided to remain home with kawaki and not linger with him was enough to make the blond Shinobi jealouse. He hasn't noticed he was walking into somone until Sadara called out his name his head snapped to the raven who walked towards him. Her eyes scanned his expression noticing Boruto pouting.

"You look...irritated" Sadara pointed boruto eye brows frown. "What gives you that idea" He said crossing his arms ignoring her dark eyes staring deeply at him. "You just seem...Stress, You know" Boruto nodded as both of them stood in awkward silence wondering if they should keep speaking or walk always and head home.

But Sadara had question and she needed anwers. Thats why she decided to roam this side of the village knowing boruto would be walking around. "I heard you and Midori got into an argument" He told sadara who nodded her head slowly the raven hair kuniochi was positive that Midori had the Karma seal not only did sadara seen it when they were 'fighting' kawaki but when kawaki mark had achieved back in the flower shop. "Yeah about that. I been thinking and had come to a conclusion that Midori had been keeping secrets from us"

Sadara Remark made boruto puzzle he couldn't comprehend what the female was trying to explain or say. The female Uchiha sigh rubbing her temple "She hidding a Karma Seal..Idiot" Sadara mumble the last part making boruto frown. "That's not true!! Midori would never keep a secrets from me" He said putting his fist up in defense. Sadara growl pointing at him "Well why does she wear that bandages all the time. She also been avoiding training with me and you!!" She shouted.

However she wasn't entirely wrong when boruto thought about it Midori had defeated Momoshiki as well and every time the topic of the Mark came up she would tense up. But why would she hide it?, It didn't make sense to boruto. "What if-" Sadara interruped boruto already knowing what was about to be spit out his mouth. "You live with her. Find out what's under the bandage, Boruto"

                                 ||XxXx||

Boruto stood infront of the gate outside his house walking in he stare at both his father and sister having a conversation with each other. "Hey, Kawaki!" Boruto shouted running to both male and the blond female who grin at her brother. "Ah, we just got home we went to buy a new flowr vase" Naruto told his son as kawaki pull out the vase from inside the white plastic bag. Boruto blue eyes looked at the vase in his hand humming "so you seriously felt like apologizing, Eh. that's unexpected"

"That's what i said..didn't i put my feelings into this" Kawaki told the blond who still look unsatisfied he gave the vase back to kawkai a bit to harshly "But!!, This is my anwer. i can't recognize you're sincerity. Do it yourself, You know how to use that, right?" he said handing kawaki glue to fix the vase that he had broken into pieces. Midori eyebrows cringed she had to admit boruto was being cruel. she held out her hand grabing boruto wrist. narrowing her blue eyes at him.

"Boruto, Kawaki went out his way to get a vase for himawari i think that's enough your being unreasonably" Boruto snatched his arm back he couldn't help but glare at his twin for some reason he felt angry towards her. "At least im not the one hiding things!!" he didn't mean to spat those words and immediately regretted saying anything Midori baby blue eyes widen staring at her brother with a serious look on his face. However before she could have spoken he left running away from the blond kuniochi and kawaki.

"What he's talking about" Naruto asked kawaki seeing how Midori chased after her twin Kawaki shrugged staring at the glue blankly..

Not realizing the threat that will be approaching them sooner or later...To be continued

To be continued