Chapter Fifteen - Felicity

"Really, we're really going to do this?" Isaac sighed , putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, we haven't all tour." Matt responded, nodding as he set up.

"That's because it's stupid." Isaac whined, looking over as Felicity and Jeremy approached the room.

They were then all in the massive room they were going to perform that night.

The technicians were readying the stage so the bands had a some time to do their own thing.

"Are you serious?" Felicity joined in with Isaac's complaints at the sight before her. "Matty, this game takes up too much energy, it's too early."

"Maybe if you and Michael hadn't stayed up all night talking, you'd have gotten up early." Jeremy responded before walking over to help Matt.

"Shall we leg it?" Isaac muttered to Felicity who thought about it for a few minutes before leaning towards Calum who was at her side, nothing short of confused, the same as the rest of his band.

"You guys are going to want to run in about five seconds, you do not want to be caught up in this." She stated.

"In what?" Calum asked, looking at the girl but she was busy gesturing to Isaac subtly that they were going to leave.

Before any of the boys in 5sos could figure out what was going on, both Felicity and Isaac had turned and sprinted away from the room. Calum instantly followed without taking a moment to tell his friends what was happening.

So there, Ashton, Luke and Michael stood, looking at each other trying to figure out if they should've ran with Calum but they didn't have the chance to turn.

"They ran off, didn't they?" Matt sighed noticing three were missing. "Nevermind, just us then!"

When Calum caught up, Isaac and Felicity were in the mostly empty parking lot talking quietly.

"You guys are fast." Calum panted bending over to catch his breath.

"We were trained." Isaac stated laughing at Calum's red face.

"Where are the others?" Felicity asked confused.

"Didn't have the chance to bring them." The male bassist shrugged as he straightened up. "What did we just run from exactly?"

"It's a game we made up when we were like fifteen." Felicity started looking at Isaac who nodded to confirm the age for the pair of them. "It started with a mix between rugby and gymnastics."

"What? How can you even mix them?"

"Well, someone has the ball and have to get to the goal but a lot of flips and stuff has to be included or it's a foul."

"Our PE teacher had us demonstrate it one sports day and then Jer and Matt thought it looked like fun so we taught them and ever since it's just gotten worse and worse man."

"Why did you even make it if it's such a bad game?"

"We took BTEC PE as one of our options for year 10 and had to teach the class a new sport." Felicity explained earning a shocked look from Calum. "What?"

"That's extra PE, why did you do that? You spend all your time in bed, there's no way you chose to do more sports."

"She's the best female athlete in the past seven years at our secondary school." Isaac noted making Felicity grin smugly at Calum.

"She always beats me at track which sucks because she wasn't even on the team." He glared at the girl. "I'll never forgive you."

"Wounded egos are hard to fix." Felicity started to swing her arms. "What shall we do now?"