Chapter Twenty Seven - Felicity

As it turns out, Felicity did see the pictures, the rumours that heavily involved her boyfriend and Calum was right to worry.

"Can you fucking believe this?!" Felicity yelled, like she had been doing for the past half an hour as she paced around her bedroom, occasionally knocking things off only for Jeremy to pick them straight back up and put them back where they belonged. "We've been apart two weeks and he's already got some fucking bitch in his room!"

"Maybe you're reading too far into this." Isaac offered with a shrug from his place sprawled across the girls bed.

Originally it had just been Felicity and Matt in her room, working on their song for the album but when they heard the first item being knocked to the floor in anger, both Isaac and Jeremy were there in a heartbeat.

"Yeah right." She scoffed. "You've all heard what he used to be like, I highly doubt he'd change because of me. Fucking stupid of me to think he's any different now just because he has a girlfriend." Felicity raised her hand to knock a photo off of her desk but spotting her little sisters innocent face smiling up at her, she retracted her hand.

"We should all go out." Matt stated. "I think we're all pretty stressed and that's all this is. In the morning, you'll realise you're being naive."

"Naive my foot." Felicity scoffed crossing her arms over her chest childishly. "Where are we going?"

"Whatever club will get you suitably chill."

"That'll take all night."

"Then we'll be out all night." Isaac grinned.

***

Even though Jeremy had grown to like Michael, he was on Felicity's side with this. He knew a big part of him didn't believe Michael would cheat but there was still a part of him that hoped he had so that the girl would once again, be free from another males hands.

Matt and Isaac on the other hand didn't believe the rumours. They of course knew that Michael did have a past of one night stands and meaningless fucks but they had more trust in him than to believe he'd cheat on a girl, especially Felicity who they were pretty certain he was still a little frightened of at times. They knew Michael wouldn't ever purposely hurt her but no matter what they said to her, she wouldn't listen.

In the end, they decided to just let her do her own thing and hoped she wouldn't do anything she'd regret.

"He's cute." Felicity muttered to Maria who had been invited on the night out, both to give Felicity a female friend and for Matt's own personal enjoyment.

"You're taken." Maria stated, handing the younger girl a shot before taking one herself.

"Clearly, that means nothing." Felicity downed her shot and pulled a face. "That's disgusting."

"It's not supposed to taste nice, it's just supposed to get you drunk enough to dance with me." Maria grinned making Felicity laugh.

"You know, for our manager, you do get us in a lot of trouble on nights out."

"Hey, nights out are my nights off too, you know."

"Then it's not wrong to have some fun with Matty."

"We don't mix business with pleasure."

"Like fuck we don't." Felicity laughed. "Plus, tonight is a strict pleasure night, no business ties. We're just a bunch of friends out having drinks and if you happen to wake up naked next to Matt in the morning, I just hope you used a condom."

"You're right."

"Of course I am, you've had twice as much to drink as me. Anything I say sounds like Ghandi to you."

"That's true." Maria giggled. "You know, I think I'm going to go find Matt."

"Great, just don't fuck on the couch."

"We won't, maybe." Maria winked then walked off in search of the vocalist.

Only two more drinks later, Felicity was deep in conversation with a handsome stranger.

"We've been talking for half an hour and I still don't know your name." He stated with a chuckle.

"Felicity, my name's Felicity." She stated with a smile, her cheeks pink from both the alcohol and the smile he gave her.

"Eddie." He responded licking his lips. "I don't want to seem too forward but you're a very beautiful girl, Felicity."

"Thanks, you too." She grinned making him laugh once again.

"I don't want to just assume you're the kind of girl that meets guys at bars and wakes up in their bed."

"I'm not." She responded matter of factly. "But I think tonight, I can be."

Eddie smiled widely and took her hand gently. "In that case, if you'd like to come with me."

Felicity tipped the last of her drink down her throat before walking with the attractive man out of the club and was pleasantly surprised to find he was staying in the hotel across teh street.

"Just moved to London, my apartment isn't ready." Was the explanation he gave when Felicity voiced her thought once they stepped into his temporary home.

And that was the last they said before stumbling to the bed, clothes landing messily on the floor and promises of picking them up in the morning.

-

this is the final chapter of this story but the sequel will be posted really soon!