~Chapter 6~

We were now walking in a creepy foggy forest, Melinda's walking ahead followed by me and Elizabeth who wouldn't let go of my mantle.

"Are we really gonna be okay?" Hawks asked. "It's been hours since we entered the forest, but we haven't seen any sign of a man or a beast anywhere."

Slowly, Elizabeth let go of me and caught up with Meliodas.

"Lord Meliodas, are you sure one of the Eighth is hiding here in the forest?" She asked, worry evident in her voice.

"Probably." He answered with a blank face.

"So we came here with no hard evidence?!" Hawks yelled. "There are rumors of a crazy monster in this forest, you kn-" She stopped when we heard a yelp. Hawks and I were now the one walking ahead and Meliodas and Elizabeth were behind us.

"What's wrong?" I asked the princess.

"S-Something's touching my butt..." she complained.

"Don't worry." Captain stated. "It's just me."

"Oh thanks goodness!" She breathed out as I punched Meliodas.

"Stop touching my sister!" I yelled at him even if I knew that his perverted ways would not end soon.

"Well, moving past that..." Meliodas started.

"You're letting it end there?!" Hawks shouted.

"I do have a hunch." He continued, completely ignoring Hawks. "This Forest of White Dreams is covered by fog, making it difficult to traverse on horseback. It's easy to lose your sense of direction so even hunters and travelers avoid this place."

"That's true!" Elizabeth beamed. "It would be easy to hide here." But she suddenly looked pale and started touching her butt.

"U-Um..."

"Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked her.

"Ah! W-Well, it's nothing." She stammered making me worried and suspicious of the king of perverts, Meliodas. If anything happened to Elizabeth's butt then it has to be linked to Captain.

I turned back to Hawks as Captain insulted him but unlike the other times it was a dozen of Hawks who answered to him.

"Did the pig learn magic?" I asked Meliodas who shook his head.

"Well, this is a bit crazy." Meliodas simply said while the pigs were dealing out ahead of us.

"Captain, find a way to reveal the real one please." I asked him, growing really annoyed with all the piggy voices.

Meliodas punched all of them and they ran behind Elizabeth for safety. However another shadow appeared next to her, looking exactly like Elizabeth.

I sighed and face palmed as we were now surrounded by a dozen of Elizabeth.

"Wow, boobs galore!" Meliodas happily said. I punched him and send him flying into a tree nearby.

"Find a way to fix this instead of checking out my sister, you pervert."

He went to protest but a creepy voice interrupted him.

"Leave. Leave, human! Leave this forest!"

Meliodas and I both crossed our arms as we thought of a way to fix this mess.

"I can't tell them apart by looking." A wave of Elizabeth attacked on him but he avoided them by jumping on a high rock.

"Now, now, let's see. Which one of you is the real one?"