~Chapter 8~

"Why am I the one carrying him?" I groaned as we walked in town, searching for a doctor.

"Stop complaining, Vic!" Diane scolded. "You're not even carrying him."

"Carrying or using my magic to lift his body up, differents words, same action." I complained. "Using magic is tiring you know."

"Stop being a baby!" Diane scolded again. "And pay attention to Captain, his head already bumped into three walls because of you."

"Right, sorry." I said, bringing Meliodas' body close to myself.

"Hey, townspeople!" Diane called, making all the villagers run away. "Wait! I just want to know where I can find a doctor!"

"I told you so!" Hawks yelled at the giant.

"Hawks and I will look for a doctor in the village." Elizabeth cut in. "Diane, can you-"

"I'll be the one to save Captain!" Diane shouted at her. 

"B-But-" My sister stammered.

"You're scaring everyone away!" Hawks yelled again making Diane and me flinch.

"I get it." She finally decided. "Go start looking, I'll wait here."

"I'll wait with her." I said. "But Hawks," The pig turned to look at me. "Never talk to Diane like that ever again, you have no idea what it's like to be a giant."

The pig shrieked back in fear and Elizabeth and him ran past us, searching for a doctor.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Daine and I stood outside of the doctor's office while Meliodas was being healed. Elizabeth took care of him.

"Til we get to The Baste Dungeon."

"I'm going to The Baste Dungeon myself." Diane interrupted. "I'm sure that heading to The Baste Dungeon is the first thing that Captain will do when he wakes up. Until he's fully healed, I won't let that happen." She explained while getting up.

"I'm going with you." I called. "I want to mock Ban for being caged ten years."

"Lady Diane! I am coming as well!" My sister decided.

"Oh, please, you'll just slow me down." Diane replied, harshly. "With that tiny body and those skinny arms... What exactly do you think you can do? You may be a princess, but all you can do now is be Captain's nurse and change his linens."

"This is not my cup of tea." I stated. "Diane, Elizabeth I'm going to the dungeon."

None of them listened anyway so I flew up to the large building, entering in a small hole on the wall.

"Ban! Baan!" I called, walking in the corridors. I heard a man humming not too far from where I was so I guessed this was the old fox. Two men were guarding the entry of his cell, does the Holy Knights not know how powerful the Sins are? I swear, they keep underestimating us.

"Hey, wanna bet on who wins?" A soldier asked to his comrade. "Between the Weird Fangs and the Eighth Deadly Sins! They're fighting in the town now, aren't they?"

"That's not even worth betting on." The knight replied. "The Seven Deadly Sins just have their Captain, a child and one more right? They have no chances against the Weird Fangs-"

"Hey!" Ban called. "That's pretty interesting." He kicked the door open and I appeared behind the knights.

"I'm not a child, you know. The posters were made ten years ago!" I complained.