~Chapter 7~

Gilthunder turned over the body of Meliodas with his foot, a cold expression plastered on his face."Dragon's Sin of Wrath, Meliodas of the Eighth Deadly Sins, do you have any last words?"Slowly, Meliodas opened his eyes but they weren't as bright and cheery as usual, instead, they were dull and empty.

"The others..." He began. "What happened to the others? That's all I want to know."

"Very well," Gilthunder said, putting his sword back at his side. "I'll tell you. Of the remaining five, the whereabouts of three are unknown. However, we know the location of the other two. The Fox's Sin of Greed is imprisoned at The Baste Dungeon and The Grizzly's Sin of Sloth has passed. He perished in the City of the Dead."

I gasped at the information, there was no way that King died, he was one of the strongest Sin.

"Do not worry." Gil continued. "I will see to them personally."

"Thanks, Li'l Gil!" Captain exclaimed as he got up from the ground. "The Baste Dungeon and The City of the Dead, right? Guess I'll pay 'em a visit."

"I see." Gilthunder coldly stated. "You let yourself come to harm in order to find out where your allies are."

"We'll continue this another time, okay?" Captain replied, smirking.

"You wish," Gilthunder whispered, attacking him with his sword. Meliodas dodged all of his attacks easily but Gilthunder trapped him and held his sword to Captain's chin.

"Farewell." He said.

"See ya." Meliodas calmly replied, watching as Diane grabbed the pink haired knight and held him to her face.

"Captain said "some other times", didn't he?" She asked with a threatening voice. She held her hand high in the sky and I silently prayed that she wasn't going to threw him away because I wasn't sure if Gil could survive to that.

"Unhand me!" The Holy Knight ordered while trying to shock the giant girl.

"Didn't I tell you a long time ago that "shocking" men aren't popular with girls?" Diane replied, throwing him away. Captain and I waved at his flying form and we turned to Diane.

"Thanks, Diane." Captain said.

"You didn't throw him too hard, did you?" I asked worriedly. "He isn't used to be crushed and his bones could be sensible."

"Pshh" Captain waved my worries off. "Li'l Gil can surely survive to that, you worry too much about him Vic."

"Are you three alright?" Elizabeth asked while she came back with Hawks.

"Yup," Captain confirmed.

"Huh? Where'd that bastard pig go?" Hawks asked.