~Chapter 12~

"The final round of the Vaizel Fighting Festival is finally upon us!" Love Helm called. "It's been a parade of outrageous characters this year!"

I guess I should explain what happened:

Ban got his ass kicked by Meliodas in a frightening way. A weird sort of energy came from the Captain when he deflected the old fox's attack.

King got his ass kicked by an old man. That was funny to watch, the poor fairy only used Disaster to increase the man's rheumatism a little but the old man kicked him out of the ring.

I fought against Diane but one of us had to surrounder because we were spending more time laughing than fighting. She said that she wanted me to continue so I'm a finalist now.

Meliodas fought against the old man who yielded because they were old comrades? That was a weird fight for sure.

Now, I had to fight Meliodas to see which one of us would win the festival and Diane's hammer.

"This fight will feature the cream of the crop!" Love Helm continued. "Both fighters, please step into the ring!"

Meliodas steppe din and I followed him. He turned to me smiling.

"Well, we get Diane's sacred treasure no matter who wins." He assured me. "Want to half-ass it and wrap this up?"

"Sure why not," I answered shrugging my cloak off and sending it to Ban again.

"Meliodas!" The old fox called. "Don't forget our bet!"

"Huh?" Both the captain and I replied.

"If you win you get to grope Elisabeth." ban said, smirking. "If you lose you have to taste your own cooking."

"Cap'n..." I turned to him a dark aura surrounding me.

"Hehehe..." The blond Sin chuckled. "I swear I never did a bet with Ban-

"Alright, let's begin!" Love Helm called.

"Why, you..." I jumped in the air and punched him. He was sent flying on the ground. "Filfthy pervert!"

"Margaret has jumped the gun with a ferocious preemptive strike!"

Captain got his head out of the ground and smiled innocently at me.

"I'm not putting up with your crap," I yelled, sending a punch in his direction. "Not this time!"

My punch missed him from a centimetre a wind blew between us.

"That was a misunderstanding." He defended himself. "I don't remember betting on Elisabeth at-"

"None of your excuses!" I shouted, ready to punch him again. But he avoided my punch again and the wind due to the strength blew past Howzer, Taizoo and the old man who all looked at me with a mixture of fear and amazement.

"This might get ugly if I don't go all out too." I heard Meliodas mutter. We continued to throw punches at each other, nearly breaking the rock into a half.

Everyone began to worry about their safety and if the small mountain was going to resist.

I threw one more punch at Meliodas but he blocked it with his arm and we stayed still. Sensing the magical energy approaching.

I saw Ban and King join us on the ring as Meliodas and I got out of our fighting positions. Things were about to get ugly.

"I'm actually Meliodas the Dragon Sin, captain of the Eighth Deadly Sins!" Meli yelled at the crowd. "We're claiming the entire village of Vaisel as our own!"