The Head Banging Duo

"Ah Todd! Perfect timing! Is it ok if you introduce Y/n to the boys?" Lisa asked Todd.

"Well sure Mrs. Johnson!" He answered back then motioned me to go inside the elevator.

Todd asked for my key card then inserted it in the card reader.

On the very bottom floor the elevator doors open and I was greeted by a chubby kid with green hair.

"Oh hey Chug! What are you doing?" Todd high-fived "Chug" and asked.

"Hey Todd! I was just waiting for the vending machine to refill, I can't start a weekend without chocolate!" He exclaimed happily.

"Oh! Ok then! This is Y/n By the way! She's new!" Todd introduced.

"Oh! Hey there! I'm Chug!" He shakes my hand.

"The pleasure is mine!" I chuckled out.

I grabbed a small chocolate bar from my back pocket and gave it to Chug. "Here! I forgot to eat in in the road trip, but you can have it!" I said while he had wide eyes.

"Really?! Thanks!" He did not hesitate and swiped it off my hands and quickly opened it, he then ate it with a satisfied smile on his chubby face.

"Have you seen Sal and Larry anywhere?" Todd asked while fixing his glasses. "Oh yeah! They just went in Larry's apartment!" He answered sitting on the chair.

"Oh! Ok see you around Chug!" Todd said as I waved back and went into an apartment.

Todd knocked twice on the apartment door and went in. I was met with a pleasant place and a decent looking apartment.

"Woah!" I exclaimed.

Todd let out a chuckle, "This is Larry and Lisa's place." He said back at me.

I hummed in response as we entered another room that was labeled 'LARRY' on its door.

Todd knocked 2 times again then waited for a response. I could also faintly hear sounds of metal music being played on the other side of the room.

"The door's open man!" A boy said from behind the door.

As Todd went inside the room I could finally hear the Metal of Sanity's Fall.

Following Todd I looked around to find Art and posters around the room.

"Hello there Larry and Sal!" Todd greeted as I looked over his shoulder to see 2 teenage boys head banging.

The brunette looked really cool like an actual rockstar, meanwhile the other boy looked...

'Like a girl?'

The brunette stopped headbanging along with the blue-nette, gazing on Todd and I.

"Hey Todd!" The Brunette stated while giving Todd a fist bump.

"Hey." The other guy said while waving his hand.

"Guys, we have a new friend!-" He told his friends and then shifted a bit to let them see me better."-This is Y/n L/n!" He finished while crossing his arms in content.

"Hi! Im Y/n, 404." I said as I shot them my grins.

They all smiled back and gave a small friendly wave.

"Larry Johnson, uhh.. Basement" He chuckled in the last part while giving me a fist bump.

"Sal Fisher, or Sal is just fine, 402. Sally Face is what my friends call me.." He seemed to be about my age but with a prosthetic mask that looked cool, but also edgy.

"Oh! You must be Mr. Fisher's son! It's so nice to finally meet you!" I smiled as gave him a friendly hug.

He tensed up a bit then returned the hug anyway.

"A-ahh Y-yah.." He stuttered.

Once I released the hug I turned back to Todd and Larry and shot them a grin. They smiled back then I obsereved Larry's "Bat Cave" more.

Sanity's Fall was also one of my favorite bands just like (favorite band name).

"Dude! I also love Sanity's Fall!" I said as I looked at them with a wide smile.

"Really dude?! You have my taste and everlasting respect man." Larry said while fist bumping with me.

*ringgg

Out of nowhere we heard a ring tone coming from Todd, he answered it then ended the call.

"Who was that?" Sal asked.

"It was Neil! He said he wants to go to the park today with me." Todd said blushing a bit then exiting Larry's room.

"See ya guys!" He said before he left me with The Head Banging Duo.