SPECIAL!

Me and Sally Face went outside with the fresh spring air slapping my face. We where on our way to McDavid's to buy ourselves a Burger and to hangout, since Larry was sick due to him head banging so hard that blood went straight to his head and had a high fever cause of it.

We walked in silence, but not in an awkward silence, it was more comfortable in a way since we where walking HAND IN HAND, Me and Sal where great friends! The BESTofFRIENDS! But you see, I have feelings for him.. And I don't think he has the same feelings for me. It's that or it's either I'm dense and stupid when it comes to romance.

"Hey Y/n?" Sal asked cutting me off from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I answered looking down at him a bit, even if we're 16 he is a bit smaller than me but we have the same height-ish...

"Do you wanna rest a bit? We've been walking to McDavid's since 12:00, it's already 1:00." He said squeezing my hand a bit. I blushed from the gesture and nodded in response.

We walked to a Nockfell Park and sat on the swings in the play area. The cool wind nipping my ears as I swing a bit, Sally doing the same. We both laughed at how childish we both are. When we got of the swing I saw that Sal's Hair was a complete and cute mess. His ponytails where already coming loose from its hold and his hair was everywhere!

I laughed at him, at first he was clueless on what I was laughing at but then looked at his hair and laughed along with me.

"Can I fix you hair Sally Face?" I asked him while still laughing a bit.

"I-uh.. um.. s-sure.." He stuttered out while I failed to notice his ears going red. Sal and I went to the benches and made sure that it was someplace where no one can see his real face, since I need to remove his mask for me to fix his hair properly.

I first removed his ponytail holders and wrapped it on my wrist. After that I unbuckled his mask with my face a little bit too close to his to reach the buckle of his mask.

After I removed his mask I saw an all to familiar face.. He looked away from me ever so slightly since he was still a little embarrassed that his face is exposed to me. I told him that I didn't mind at all, but he still is very shy around me.

I grabbed his cheek and stroked his gashed face a bit. He blushed furiously as he looked at my awestruck face. When I looked back at him I smiled a bit then proceeded to fix his hair.

I did the right side first then did the identical on the other side of his head. When I was done I looked at his face again and pecked his nose.

Sal tensed up a bit and blushed furiously. He looked down and I avoided eye contact while gripping his pigtails roughly and cutely.

He sat there stuttering out worlds I couldn't understand which made it even cuter than before.

"U-uah,.. I-I-a.. Wh-why.. u-mm-" I laughed at him a bit then caressed his cheek while looking into his eyes.

"Your so cute Sally Face." I said straightforwardly while his eyes go wide and played with his pigtails a little more.

I buckled on his prosthetic once more and smiled at him, bits of red where seen on his ears which I ignored for now.

But before we could stand up and leave for McDavids, I lifted his prosthetic again and kissed his scarred soft lips.

This took him by suprise bu he gave in my wrapping his arms around my waist, for what seems like forever we finally let go and breathed. I was laughing at how red he was.

"Your so cute, Sally... I guess thats why I fell for you.." I said leaning my forehead into it his. His prosthetic fell of his head and now was sitting on Sal's lap.

Sal had wide eyes, he was grinning like a total idiot. "Y-you l-like me b-back?!!" Sal leaned back looking at Y/n if she was serious.

"Yes I do... I love you Sal Fisher..." She smiled at him warmly and hugged him while taking in his lovely scent.

"B-but why m-me? T-there are a lot of handsome dudes out there." He looked away from Y/n and pouted a bit.

"Ughh Sal.." She sighed out then hugged him more tightly. She looked up at hima nd kissed his chin to see him blushing more and still looking away.

"Sal... look at me.." Sally hesitated a bit then looked at his "lover."

"Sally.. You are perfect just the way you are, you may not like your face, but I would love kissing it top to bottom every moment when we wake up. You may not like your height, but I would still love to cuddle up with you in bed or even have sex with you..-" Sal blushed furiously and covered his face with his hands. Y/n giggled at him then grabbed his big cold hands then lead them to her face. "Sal... I love you and there is no changing that. You may be insecure about yourself but you don't have too, Because I will love you for you and nothing more..."

He looked at the smiling girl before him and smiled lovingly at her. Both of them leaned in and stared at each other with such compassion.

Before you knew it they kissed.

"I-I L-love you too.." Sal said after they let go.

Y/n smiled and hugged him nuzzling her face on his chest.

They've been like that for a while and decided that they would go back to the apartments because even if they didn't get a burger. At least they found each other.