Him

[Y/N]

Once I got to my apartment I quickly went to my room and shut my door closed.

Having dinner with the Fishers was going to be exciting! Since my father's death I thought my Mum wouldn't let anyone visit our old house in California, Because she also shoved away her own family from depression and anxiety.

My other family members understood her feelings and left, but atleast they still gives me presents in every occasion.

I quickly stood up and went to my dresser looking for a neat outfit to wear for the dinner. Tossing clothes left and right, I finally settled with a grey and white striped turtleneck sweater that reached my elbows and a simple black skirt with grey stockings and my favorite (F/c) Proverse.

I decided to take a quick shower then wore my outfit. I let my H/c-ed locks down and combed it gently as I look at my vanity.

I stood up from my vanity and looked at myself from my body mirror. I actually looked quite amazing if I do say so myself.

*ding dong!

I let out a big smile as I heard the door. My stomach had butterflies and backflips out of excitement.

"Y/n! Sweetie! The Fishers are here! Come say Hi!" Mum yelled while I sped all the way to the front door. Once I got there I saw them both finely dressed.

Sal gave me a smile as I waved at him and he waved back. I went towards him and punched his arm a bit and laughed as he punched me back.

Our parents went to the dinning room and talked about stuff while my Mum prepared some more stuff in the kitchen.

Meanwhile me and Sal went to the couch and talked about stuff while Mum was fixing the chicken for dinner.

"So Sal. How long where you here?" I asked scooting a bit closer to him to see his 'face' clearly.

"Hmm. Well I've been here for 2 years already." He said, looking at me slightly then looked at the other stuff inside my apartment.

"Thats awesome! So are you, Larry, and Todd studying at Nockfell high by any chance?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Me, Larry, and Todd. Oh! Also Ash." He said ranting on and on about his experience here in Nockfell.

I smiled softly at his rant that I failed to notice that time was faster that expected because of our conversation. We laughed about stuff for nearly an hour, as we exchange some thoughts and experiences with one another, I felt something heavy/light sit jump on my lap.

It was P/n! I pat his/her head and showed him/her to Sal. From the movement of his 'face' I could tell he was smiling beneath.

He also pat P/n as he/she snuggled against Sal's hand. I giggle at this action and proceeded to pat him/her aswell.

Time passed a bit more and Mum finally called us in for dinner. "Y/n! Sal! Dinner's ready kids!" Mum yelled from the kitchen.

But out of nowhere, a knock was heard from the door. "Oh! That must be our other guest!" Mum came out of the kitchen and went to the door. Once the door opened, Lisa was standing by the doorway wearing a beautiful dress.

I smiled at Lisa and she smiled back. Sally went to Lisa and talked to her a bit, after a while he hung his head down looking a bit mad? And went back to sit beside me, a dark aura surrounding him.