Her

"So where is Todd going in this hot weather?" I asked the boys, shooting them a questioning look.

"Toddy-Boi is going with his boyfriend in the park, dude." Larry said casually while walking to his stereo.

I was shocked.."Todd is gay?" I asked Sal while he looked back at me chuckling.

"Hah. Yeah.. doesn't bother us though, he is still pretty cool!" Sal said with a smile, I know this because his mask shifted a bit.

Few hours later, Larry didn't know what else to do, so he decided that he wanted to paint. I'm not really an artist myself but I love watching it unfold into a masterpiece.

While some metal music was playing in the room and Larry painting. I was here laughing on the bed with Sally Face.

He was quite interesting to be honest. He looked sketchy and creepy but he's a totally chill dude!

Aside from chill.. He's also... you know?...'charming...'

I can't deny that the person right next to me was cute and cunning.. It almost feels as if he was brave and daring. Just because of the stories and thrilling adventures he went with his friends.

I like that in a guy, but who says its a romantic type of feeling? I like him, but not in that way.

"So do you-uh.. like cats?" He said uncertain. I looked at him laughing a bit and shot him a grin.

"I'm not really a cat person... Im more of an/a (animal species) type.. But I still think cats are rad!" I said to him. He chuckled in my behavior then we kept talking about stuff.

(A/n: If yur a cat person Just say Yes Lmao😂)

Laughs, chuckles, giggles and rock-metal where heard through the room. Sometimes Larry would join in and laugh too.

Then suddenly a knock was heard in the door. "Who is it?" Larry asked looking behind his canvas and to the door.

"Excuse me? I'm (M/n) and I was actually looking for my daughter! Is she in there? I was going to tell her that supper is ready and that the Fisher's will be coming over too!" My Mom behind the door as me and Sal looked at each other with a shock expression.

Sal shrugged as I answered my Mom. "Y-yah Mom! Im coming back I just need to talk to my friends a bit!" I answered still in the state of shock.

"Oh! Ok hun! But you better be there by 6:40!" Clanking heels where heard and a door shut after, I burried myself in Larry's pillows.

"Ughhhh.." I whined while ruffling my hair a bit.

"It's Ok Y/n! A-atleast It's a family gathering! Not a... wedding proposal?" I laughed at Sal's state trying to brighten up my mood.

"Yeah.. Atleast I have you there with me right?" I asked him as I stood up and punched his shoulder a bit.

"Yeah..." He said rubbing his nape.

"Hey Larry wanna come?" I asked Larry who was still painting.

"Naw dude, Mom says we are going to McDavids for dinner, so I won't pass dis opportunity to have a double cheeseburger!" He said happily while extending his arms upward.

"So you kids can go have fun.. But not TOO much fun.. Right Sally Face?" Larry said looking over his shoulder shooting a smirk at Sal who was avoiding eye contact with him but then also punched Larry's arm. Who faked being hurt.