VALENTINE'S SPECIAL!

Paper hearts and Cupid silhouettes where pasted around Addison Apartments in this month of febuary.

To be honest I LOVE Valentine's! Its just that I don't really have someone to celebrate it with.. Well aside from my Mom, Larry, and Sally Face..

Walking down the hallway full of red hearts, I finally got to my 1 second destination.

"Sal's Apartment..."

Feeling nervous as fuck... You see, not like long, but a few weeks ago after the bologna incident, being the best friend I am... When I saw Travis fucking punched Sal.. I fucking lost it! I didn't know why but I felt like protecting him with my whole life.

He told me to calm down and let it be. I did what he said but I was still mad at that gay-son of a bitch.

Blood was seen below the chin of his mask. I felt worried and sad. Without knowing my actions, I grabbed my handkerchief and unbuckled the bottom part of Sal's mask.

"A-ah! Y/n! N-no-" Lifting his mask, I was at awe.

I first dabbed my handkerchief on his chin then observed his features, claw marks, gashes, and stitches where placed around his face.

A blush was also spread across his face, together with a sheepish smile.

I smiled back at him cupping his face with a light blush then continued to dab his mauled up face.

But no matter how he looked it doesn't make me turn away and leave him.

It made me Love him more and more..

Then it finally popped in my head!

I was inlove with Sally Face...

But, returning back to the present, I was still unsure if I wanted to give my love letter to Sal.(Figuratively speaking: Love letter- means romantic thoughts about someone)

Wasn't he inlove with Ash? Am I even worth it Will he love me back? More thoughts where depositing in my mind that I failed to notice Sal opening the door.

"Hey Y/n!" Sal was shocked but looked happy and... tense?

I greeted him back with my shaking hands behind my back.

"H-hey Sal! Happy Valentines!" I said then hugged him. It wasn't really that awkward since he and I always hug!

"Haha. Happy Valentines to you too." He hugged back then ruffled my hair a bit.

Once I released the hug, I smiled at him with a nervous yet cheerful smile.

"So.. You wanna come in?" He asked rubbing his neck. I nodded then went it in and sat down beside Gizmo who was watching a cop movie.

I scratched his head and belly as he purred from my actions. I soon felt a pair of eyes (or rather an eye) looking at me.

Once I looked behind me I saw Sal staring. But looked away while playing with his pigtails...

I shot a questioning look but giggled it out, then turned to the tv.

Sal sat next to me with sweaty hands rubbing his jeaned-lap out of nervousness.