1: Prince

A l r i g h t b i h s

This piece of work was born from my fantasy of Jimin wearing lace and of that one photo shoot. Also look at the notes at the end, they are important.

Please, enjoy.

[edited]
Heyyy~ I decided to work on this seriously and fix it up. I've had plans to do this since a while ago and since I have fresh eyes on this work, I think it's a good time. After fixing this one, hopefully, I'll have fresh eyes for Forgotten You.

Long before, there was a series of wars that changed the course of humanity and the world forever.

These wars were called The Nightmares.

Humans no longer had soft, smooth skin. Scales, spots, and feathers replaced mortal flesh. Instead of brown, blue, and green eyes, there were now snake and fish eyes.

Human anatomy changed into varying animals due to decades of mutated babies. Many died, but those that survived were stronger than anything.

They adapted, as they always did, and started at step one again.

But that's when the rest of the monsters started coming out.

One particular race has survived through centuries upon centuries. It's rumored that they have been there since the beginning of time.

Their kind has long fangs like their snake people but drank the blood of anyone in sight, scaring the rest away. They are the undead.

They are vampires.

And if there are vampires, werewolves are not too far away.

They looked like humans long before the wars. Except, it's a mask. The beast that lies within them is vicious and majestic. Their size is bigger than any mutant formed.

These beasts rip to shreds all prey.

And they answer only to the moon.

These three races isolate from one another, creating a clear division between all of them. Their territories developed, some faster than others, and as their borders expanded, war broke out once again.

There was no victor. People, supplies, and food were scarce, so they had no choice but to end it.

The Northlands, with their animal features and vast knowledge, named themselves ѦηїмѦ.

Their border ran vertically across the top of the horizontal border, separating the other two territories.

The second is the Westlands. Their sickly features and red eyes were what they were most known for.

Thus, the kingdom of O was recognized.

Last was the Eastlands. Named after their beloved goddess of the Moon, the werewolves proclaimed their nation as Տєℓєиє. Their silver markings were a sight to behold.

As centuries passed and they advanced, their relationship strengthened. Though tensions still ran high between the werewolves and vampires, there was little bloodshed after the treaties.

However, the blood-soaked wars that ran rampant in their history would never be forgotten by either side.

ѺѺѺ

ᏞᏌNᎪ, ᏚᎬᏞᎬNᎬ ⑂3519