interested i see

(AN: lol i might have tricked some people to thinking this was the first real chapteer but hehe sorry its not this is the authers note page so this is just to see whos interested in having a chapter wrighten for that character so if i miss any characters let me know and ill be updating as posable i am in 11th grade and yeah i have crap spelling but im working on it. um lets see oh um i will be having some home work to do but hopefuly this books chapters will be your guilty pleasure if not just a little pleasure feel free to positively comment i will do better with that then if you pull cap locks on me and say "where is this one where is so and so" and stuff like that yes my grammer also could use some work but hey i try.

if you think i did someone injustice in one of the chapters please let me know, just so you know i do watch one piece and i am head over heals for roronao zoro, i am only on episode 217. again forgive my bad spelling with the names like i said i try. i wont be as into some of the chapters as in the zoro chapter but i'll do my best for you guys.

i hope you all enjoy and here is the list for those who wish to skip to their character right away thanks for reading requests are always welcome with the good guys and possibly bad depends on who it is. um what else, some aren't done yet so i'll do my best to finish them fast and post them and hopefully get lost of reads. this page may be updated a lot so sorry in advance for any spamming mostly doing guys from one piece but if any guys want a girls from one piece go right ahead and request and i'll do my best. thanks guys heres the list. {btw 15 reads and i'll post the first story (luffy's) for you guys}

Monkey D. Luffy, (goofball you fell for){done}(5 more reads to post next story=20 total reads)

Roronoa Zoro, (his promiss to you){done}(5 more reads to post next story=25 reads total)

Sanji, (one thing that doesnt spoil){done}(5 more reads to post next story=30 reads total)

Ace, (fire of love)[done](5 more reads to post next story=35 total reads)

Usopp, (sharp shot to the heart)[in progress]{not posted yet}(if any more then 5 more reads to next story=40 reads total)