Prologue Part 1.

(I edited this chapter because I made a small mistake. SORRY.)
This is my first story.
Hope you enjoy it.

(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(E/C) Eye Colour
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Colour
(N/N) Nick Name

(Y/N) P.O.V.

At the age of 7.

I am playing with my 2 best friends, Katara, aka 'Kat' and Sokka, aka 'Socks'. Sokka was hiding behind a pile of snow. When he suddenly poked his head out, Katara and I each threw a snow ball at him.

He was busy gathering a lot of snow to throw back at us when we noticed black snow, but we all knew it was soot, meaning the fire nation raiders is here. "I'm going to find mom." Katara said as she started running off. "I'm going too, Socks." I ran off looking for my mom.

When I got to my house I saw two fire benders, a man and a woman. I couldn't really see how they looked because they had their amour and helmets on. "Where is she?" The woman yelled. "She is dead." My mom screamed.

"Mommy." I ran to her scared. "(Y/N) no." She tried to reach for me as I ran to her. Then I felt someone pick me up by my collar. I saw it was the man.

"And I thought you said she is dead. You lying wench." The man said furious. "Do you know what we do with liars like you." The woman asked with a smirk on her face. "Please don't hurt her. I'm begging you." My mother plead. "Oh, don't worry, we won't hurt her." The guy smirked. With that, the woman stepped forward and stabbed my mother with a fire lit arm.

"NOOOOO." I screamed as my mother fell dead. "You are coming with us, little one." The woman said as she turned to me. "No, I don't want to." I squirmed, trying to free myself. "Sorry, no can do." With that, he hit me hard on my head. I tried my best, but the darkness took over my sight.

Time skip brought you by the fire benders black snow (soot).

When I came to, I noticed I was in the fire nation palace. I've been here once before. We traveled a lot before we settled down with the southern water tribe.

Someone is carrying me, it was a female fire guard, she went up to big doors, she opened it and went in. She notices that I was awake before she puts my feet on the ground to stand. She left, closing the door behind her. Ozai was there along with 4 kids, 1 boy, named Zuko, and 3 girls, named Azula, Ty Lee and Mai, and his wife Ursa. But Uncle Iroh and his only son Lu Ten weren't there.

"Welcome back, little one." Ozai said. "What do you want from me." I groaned at him."My, my, aren't we feisty today." He just smirked at me. "Stop playing around with me and just get to the point. What do you want from me." I myself repeated myself. Getting really frustrated with him.

"Nothing much, really. You are just going to be a personal servant to my daughter, Azula." He smirked.

"No ways, dad. I don't want her to touch my things. Give her to Zuko." Azula said while stepping forward. That must be his daughter, and the other two must be her friends, she grown the last time I saw her. But she is very mean too.