Chapter 2:

(Self harm and suicide warning ⚠)

Elyza POV :

I watch as Alicia jogs back into the locker rooms then I roll up my sleeves and look at the scars that line my arm. God why did I ever think things would be better for me this year. The start of my senior year and already made an enemy. Good on ya Elyza. I see Alicia really close to me and I yank my sleeve down hoping she didn't notice but with my luck she probably did.

"Ok where is you car if we leave now you can avoid my foster mom before she gets home from work. " She says and I look at her and start laughing. She looks genuinely confused.

"Oh honey I don't have a car. Here you will need this however. " I hand her my helmet and walk over to my Harley.

"No way. "

"Why? "

"My foster mom will kill me if she know I got on your bike. I have wanted one forever and she calls them death machines. "

I just smile at her, "Live a little Clarke come on it will be fuuuuun. "

"Ok fine but if I die I want my funeral to be white and blue. Also you have to pay for everything. " She says and laughs.

"Ok deal now where to? " I say as she gets on.

"1947 Lincoln Avenue. But we better hurry and park across the street so she doesn't know. " She says and I don't feel her arms around me.

I reach back with both hands and bring hers around my waist.

"I'm a great driver but you still need to hold on. " I say earning a laugh.

"Your laugh is adorable by the way. Just like you. " I'm terrible at flirting. But I must be doing something right because her grip tightens and I feel the helmet hit my shoulder from her laughing.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I thought you said you were a great driver! " Alicia says as she gets off my bike.

"Wow first you make me try to ride here barley able to breathe then you slam me for it. " I say teasing her back.

"Hey I said I was sorry. " She says laughing as we walk across the street. We get to her front door and she unlocks it and leads me inside. She walks into a room and comes out holding a small box.

"Sit." She says pointing at the chair in front of her. I had completely forgot about my hands until right now. She grabs my left hand first because it was the worst.

She starts to roll up my sleeve but I stop her. She looks at me and I let go.

"Just please don't think any differently of me because what you are about to see just might make you not want to hang out anymore. " I say in all seriousness.

"I won't it's ok I understand. I get it maybe not the same reasons as you but I have my fair share of scars. " She says and rolls up her sleeve so I can see her arm for the first time up close. I just stare at her arm, at all of her scars and I almost want to ask her why she has them.

"I'm in foster care because both my parents died in a car crash when I was 13 and I lived. I felt like it was my fault because my dad looked away from the road to turn around and look at me. Then the next thing I remember was waking up in the hospital and a nurse telling me my parents were dead. So I started to cut my self and burn myself. All because I had blamed myself for my dad crashing the car. " Now she was crying and I just reached my hand up and wiped her cheek.

"I was going through my dad's drawer and found n old phone and out of curiousness I turned it on. The first thing I saw was there were unopened messages so I opened then and they were texts between my dad and some other woman. I ran and hid in my room and my mom asked me what happened so I gave her the phone and so she read the messages and confronted my dad. I went to school the next day sore because my dad beat me for telling my mom. I came home and found him in his bedroom with a gun and a note. It said I was the reason he had done this. My mom said she was going to leave us both and he didn't want me so he took the cowards way out. " I was now crying.

Alicia didn't say anything just walked over to me stood me up and hugged me as tight as she could. And we both just sat there and cried for what felt like hours. She cleaned and bandaged my arms and we went up to her room.

She led me over to her bed where we just sat for a while and talked but she got bored so we turned on Netflix. She put on a scary movie and we started watching it. She was getting scared and started to get closer to me.

Eventually a really scary part came on and she cuddled up to me and I just held her there. She was getting more scared and started screaming while I laughed at her.

"Fuck you Elyza it's not funny. You suck so muuuuch. " She said laughing as I scared her.

"Awe but see now you have an excuse to hit me. Without that you would be hitting me for no reason. " I said still trying to catch my breath from laughing.

"Hey it's getting late wanna order like a pizza or something. I'm really hungry." Alicia says.

"Sure your paying though. Mainly because I'm broke and homeless but still. " Shit god dammit good one Elyza.

"Ok cool what kind of pizza do you want? And you should stay the night just it's so late already. " She says like it's nothing.

"Ummm... Pepperoni and I can't really I don't want to intrude. "

"You won't be I promise. I invited you please it will make me feel better. You know the HOT SOCCER PLAYER. Don't make me sad."

"Why am I strong to say no to Trolls but not this? "

"Because Trolls is a movie and I'm a hot chick who plays soccer. So is that a yes? " She seems so exited I can't say no now.

"Fine I'll sleep on the floor. But you have to let me take you to school tomorrow. "

"Deal but you are not sleeping on the floor you can fit on my bed with me or I will sleep on the floor. "

"You are not sleeping on the floor. " I don't know why she is being so nice to me I never even knew who I was.

"Fine then we share the bed. I will let you borrow something to sleep in and we can take turns in the shower. Here is a sweatshirt a t shirt and some sweats. And a towel now go shower you smell. " She teases. I like her a lot now.