Chapter 7:

Alicia POV:

"Here goes nothing. " I open my door and lead Elyza down the stairs to go meet my foster mom. We walk into the kitchen and I see her standing there with another girl who has a few bags with her. Great another one.

"Babe do you want to do this now. We can wait until I know she won't kick you out on the spot. " She sounded nervous and for good reason too.

"No she needs to know. This is who I am and you are who I am with. She can't change that. After all I am 18 now so even if she does kick me out I can get my own apartment. "

Just then my foster mom, Mary, turns and looks at me.

"Ah, Alicia this is Ofelia. She will be staying with us for a while, " She looks at Elyza then down at our interlocked hands, "and who might this be? " Great she doesn't even know her and she is already mad.

"Elyza Lex ma'am. "

"And my girlfriend. And before you say anything she makes me happy. So just remember that. "

Mary looks between me and Elyza as if it were a joke. She looks at Nick who looks at me with a concerned look on his face.

"Wow. So this is why you haven't answered your phone all day. Because you were with your GIRLFRIEND! I look at Ofelia and she looks really uncomfortable.

" Mary look I am sorry for not answering my phone but I do have a reason as to why I didn't. We left school and went to the beach. And then this guy and his daughter Noel walked over. He was hurting her so me and Elyza told him to stop. Then he hit her... See? That mark on her face. He punched her and so then someone else tried to attack me and the little girl but Elyza just came and saved us and the cops did the rest. "I squeezed Elyza's hand waiting for Mary to say something.

" Why did you leave school?" Of course that is the one thing she got from that whole story.

"Ashley was being a bitch again and we were both uncomfortable. So we needed to get out before this one broke her. " I say jokingly jabbing Elyza in the ribs.

"Hey your the one who dragged me out of school thank you very much. " She shot back.

"Ya well to be fair I never thought you would leave... A ok that's a lie I knew you would. You like me to much to say no. " I say sticking my tounge out at her.

"Well regardless you need to go to school Alicia. I don't know what life Elyza here has led but you need to be able to keep your scholarship. " I had completely forgot we were not alone.

"Yes I know. But I have that as a soccer scholarship so I'm pretty sure me leaving one day won't kill it. "

"Ok well go up to your room dinner should be ready in about an hour. And take Ofelia to the spare room it's hers now. " Mary looked into the cupboard.

"Sure let's go Ofelia. We have a lot to show you. " I say leading her and Elyza up the stairs.

"So this Ofelia is your room. This is the bathroom. This is my brother Nick's room. This is Mary's room. And this is mine and Elyza's room. " I say pointing to each door as I say them.

"Yours and mine? Is that so? I don't recall you asking me to move in. " Elyza said in a teasing tone poking my ribs.

"Babe stoooop that tickles! " I started screaming and laughing at the same time.

She continues to tickle me and we fall on the ground laughing. Just then Nick walks up the stairs.

"Woah sis get up and go to your room please! " He screams.

"Fuck you. We were just messing around. Besides do you really think we would do anything in front of our new housemate? " I look up and Ofelia just walks into her room.

"True, besides mom would kill you. " He says.

"Ok well we will be in my room so if you OR YOU OFELIA need anything just knock before entering. "

"I will. Don't want to walk in on whatever it is you two will be doing in there. "

"Shut up Nick. At the most you would be walking into a very heated make out session. "

"Still gross. Especially when it's my little sister and her girlfriend. " Ha said with a disgusted look on his face.

I look up to see Elyza smiling ear to ear. And her cheeks were a dark pink so to make my life 10 times better I lent up and kissed her on the cheek. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and just looked back at the ground embarrassed to make eye contact with Nick.

"Well we are going to my room now. Bye. " I quickly dragged Elyza into my room and shut the door.

"I never thought I would see the day Elyza Lex blushed darker then the blood in her body. " I teased as we sat on my bed.

"Shut up and put on something to watch. And come here and cuddle me like right now. "She said and held her arms open for me to cuddle up next to her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Girls dinner is ready! Come get it while it's still hot! "We hear Mary from down stairs yelling at us.

" Babe we have to get up. My mom is going to be mad if we don't. "I lightly shook Elyza.

" Fine but then after dinner we just come straight-"

" Ew straight? Ugh... Gross! "

"Baaaabe I'm serious. We have school tomorrow. And I want to be able to cuddle with my girlfriend when we sleep tonight. "

"Fine let's go but just so you know if I wake up ever and you are no where to be found I will find you... and I will kill you. " I said in all seriousness.

"Ok let's go. I really like Mary by the way. She seems really supportive of me and you. "

"Ya I never knew she would be so accepting of us... or me."

"Well I'm glad she is cause that means we don't have to hide our relationship from any of your family. "

"Ok let's get this over with. "

"Awe so anxious to get me in bed already? I thought we talked about this. NOT UNTIL YOU BUY ME DINNER FIRST! "

"And you call me cocky. " I mumbled under my breath.

"What? "

"I said let's go already. God damn woman. "

I grabbed her hand and we walked down stairs.