Chapter 5:

Alicia POV:

I laughed a little at the little girl in front of my girlfriend and I. We were at the beach and we were in full make out mode when this little girl walked over to us.

She said something I couldn't quite hear but then I saw her dad walking over while Elyza just looked at the girl like she was the best thing in the world.

"You didn't know because you will never do that. You hear me... " Her dad looked at us, "go somewhere else this is a public beach. " He said and grabbed his daughter really hard.

"Daddy let go it hurts. Please not again! " She had a look of pure fear in her eyes.

"Hey! Let her go we will leave ok just stop hurting her you piece of shit! " I look at Elyza and squeezed her arm in attempt to keep her here and not let her go into her mode where she drowns out all but her targets.

"What did you say to me! You need to get you bitch here in line before I put her there. " He let go of the little girl and Elyza told me to check up on her.

I look up and see the man punch Elyza in the face. She opens her eyes and looks at me and the man started to come our way. I not only was scared for my safety but for that of the little girl to. Elyza made eye contact with me so I gave her a slight nod. It was what we made up so if the other was in trouble we would nod and the other would help.

She jumped up and jumped on his back yelling for help and someone to call the police.

"Babe take her and go. I don't want you to see what happens now. She doesn't need to see this either please." She yelled as she wrapped her arms around the man's neck. I looked for a hint of uncertainty and found none.

"Come on sweetie. Let's go over here. " I grabbed the girls hand and led her away. She jumped off the guys back and he tried to charge her. She was faster and close lined him.

He started to gasp for air and I could tell she was too caught up trying to control my anger she hadn't notice until it was to late.

"Elyza heeeeeellllllp! " I screamed as another man was trying to attack me and the little girl.

I just looked and saw the cops coming. Elyza grabbed me and picked up the little girl and ran as fast as we could to them. She told them what happened and they looked over to the guy now walking towards us.

He was groaning and the cops told me and Elyza to get back. They screamed several times for him to stop walking but he never did. Then one shot was fired and it hit the man... but he kept walking.

They all fired their guns and were hitting him but he never went down. He got to one of the cops and bit him in the neck. Blood was everywhere and this man was just eating a cop.

He never went down until a cop shot him in the head. But it was too late his partner was already dead. We all stood there in silence and shock. Then I see in the distance the little girls father. He is walking her fast our way.

Elyza can see him to because she leans over and whispers something in the other cops ear. He looks back at me and the little girl who is clinging on to me for dear life right now and she looks terrified. Then he looks back at her father.

Her dad is here now and demanding for his daughter to go with him but she won't let go of my hand.

"Sir we need to talk to you for a minute please come over here. " The cop who looked maybe 24 or 25 said to the dad. His police badge said his name was Jax.

"Not until the dyke gives me my daughter back. She tried to take her from me. Did none of you see that. " He was becoming more angry now.

He was trying to get through the cops when one of them put him on the ground and cuffed him. Jax walked over to me the little girl, whose name I now know was Noel, and asked to talk to me.

"Noel I'm going to be right over there if you get scared come over to me ok. But do you see Elyza right there? " I pointed to my girlfriend who was over by another cop.

"Yes she is pretty. Is she going to marry you? I like her too. But you are still my favorite." Ok I really can't wait to have kids now.

"She is pretty. Not yet but I hope someday. And you are my favorite as well. But if you get scared you can always go to her too ok she will protect you just like I will. Ok? " She looked at me then Elyza. Just then her dad screamed something about police brutality and I can see her flinch. I look at Jax as if asking him if he saw it to and he just nodded.

I looked back to where Noel was but she was gone now. Where did she go? I look up and see her in Elyza arms crying and Elyza was just whispering in her ear saying she was safe and that she would protect her.

I had to capture the moment so I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture. They both looked adorable right now. I will have to ask her about that later.

Just then my phone rings. "Fuck, Elyza we were supposed to be back an hour ago. What do I tell my brother? " Oh shit I may have forgotten about him. I forgot Elyza didn't know about him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update but I really needed to work on my other book too.

-Alex