Chapter 1: Marines Mess up their experiment

A/N: This book will be a side story about Team MARN (Marine) meeting the girls in Senran Kagura as a side story. Tell if I should ship the Marines with the girls, if so tell who I should ship who with!
Also I do not own Senran Kagura it belongs to its respected owners.

Also if you want to learn more about the US Marines in this Book look at my Marines in Remnant book and check out the characters info.

That way all over you will know what they look like and what their weapons are.

If your too lazy to do that I will briefly explain who they are in this chapter.

Anyways lets get on with it!!

==================================================================

It was a normal Day at Beacon academy on Remnant and everything was fine and calm. Unless your a member of Team MARN who were working with some dust chemicals barrowed from Weiss. The 4 Marines were transported to Remnant and they were all from different world conflicts. However this didn't stop them from working together as a team and the soon proved themselves to Professor Ozpin.

"I think this is how you do it." Michael said as he poured a small amount of ice dust into a test tube wit some fire dust. (Michael is From WW1 for those of you that don't know.)

(This is what Michael looks like)

( His Weapons are The M1918 BAR as his Primary, M1903 Springfield Rifle as his secondary, and a M1911A1 Pistol for his back up.)

"Michael are you sure you are getting that correctly?" Alex asked. (Alex is the WW2 Marine in this book and my Marines in Remnant story.)

(This is what Alex looks like

(This is what Alex looks like.)

(Alex's Weapons are the M1 Garand for his Primary, M1928A1 Thompson, and a M1911A1 Pistol.)

"Hey calm down Alex, if Michael got it right then its fine." Ryan said. (Ryan is a US Marine from the Vietnam war.)

(This is what Ryan looks like, I found a better Picture)

Weapons: Primary: M16A1, Secondary: M60 Machine gun, Back up: M1911A1

"I have no worries guys." Nick said. "I'm sure nothing bad will happen." The Gulf war Marine wasn't worried about anything.

(This is what Nick looks like, I found better picture for him

(This is what Nick looks like, I found better picture for him.)

Weapons: Primary: M16A2 with M203 Grenade Launcher, Secondary: Model 870 shot gun, Backup: M9 Bretta

The Team didn't realize that the mixture was too much and then a chain reaction started. Then inside the dorm exploded with dust going everywhere. But what the Marines didn't know was that they would teleported back to earth on Japan.

================================================================

Sorry if this chapter is a little but I will be sure to up date this story whenever I can.

Let me know if guys want me to ship the Marines with some of the girls of Senran Kagura

Stay tuned for more!!