Chapter 6: Meeting Hanzo Shinobi

Team MARN were still sleeping on the mats that they had found in a closet and they were surprising comfortable. It was now approaching Morning now and Michael then slowly opened his eyes to see the roof above him. 

"Man, I haven't slept like that in weeks." Michael said, then his stomach growled in hunger. "Ahh, I'm Hungry." 

Michael then got up out of his bed and left the room in search if the place he and the other had a kitchen with some food in it. However he kept his weapons ready with him just incase. However as he passed one of the other rooms he didn't  noticed that there were 5 other girls just chatting and didn't notice Michael walking by.

"Ahh Katsu-nee stop groping me!" Asuka squeaked as Katsuragi grope her breasts. 

"Oh come on Asuka, you know you like it!~" Katsuragi replied as she continued to grope Asuka. "You know I can resist yours!~" Then Ikagura got up from her seat and then kick Katsuragi square in the face and she landed across the room twitching on the floor. 

"Ugh...worth it." Katsuragi muttered as she layed on the floor. 

"You really need to control that habit of yours Katsuragi." Ikagura said as she sat back down in her seat and drink her tea.  "It could get in the way sometimes."

"Oh don't be like that Ikagura." Katsuragi replied as she got back up and recovered from the kick. "Its my thing." Ikagura huffed as she looked away from Katsuragi. 

Back to Michael...

Michael soon found a kitchen and was gathering food for him and his fellow Marines, but all the food that he found was labeled in Japanese. So he only picked what he thought looked good and grabbed it. Then he headed back to the room where the other Marines were at but as he passed one of the classrooms he heard some sort of bomb go off which made him jump a little. He looked through a crack in the door and saw a big cloud of smoke and a few other Teenage  girls and a Guy in black clothing. 

(Michael saw these girls and this guy in the room

(Michael saw these girls and this guy in the room.)

"Oh great more of them." Michael muttered he then quickly returned to the room the other marines were in. While they were eating Michael had told the others what he had seen about the girls and the teacher. 

"Well, we will have to just keep ourselves secret to them."  Nick said as he finished a apple. "I don't want to start anything."

"And if they do find out about us, well be ready." Ryan said as he pulled up his M60. "We pack plenty of firepower."

"True, but its better not to start anything between them." Michael said as he sat up.

"Now where have I heard that before." Ryan replied as he sat down. 

But then a dark purple aura surrounded the 4 Marines and they stood up in thinking they were under attack.

"What's going on?" Alex asked as he picked up his Thompson.

"I think were under attack." Ryan said as readied his M60. 

"Well Marines, I think the girls here are under attack from the girls we encountered before." Nick said. "Lets go help them!"

They then ran out of the room in search of the girls for their safety and Nick looked around a corner and saw them. But then they got surrounded by what looked like wooden manikins and they had to take action. 

"Hey dumb dolls!" Ryan yelled as he raised up his M60.

=============================================================

And done with this chapter!

I will update the NATO book next!

Uploading will be a little slow as I have a summer job from about 9am to 7pm. 

But I will try to update as much as I can!