Chapter 5: Team MARN escapes Hejibo academy

With Rin and Dogen....

"Are you sure Homura and her team can take on the intruders?" Dogen asked Rin as they were waiting in front of the main building. 

"Not to worry Dogen, they are highly trained after all." Rin replied as she crossed her arms. "I know they can beat them." 

Just then a portal opened up in front of the 2 and out came Homura and Nick. The 2 flew in opposite directions and Nick landed on his feet sliding back a little bit. Both Rin and Dogen saw that Homura was in nothing but her black underwear. Then the rest of the girls and Marines came out through other portals with the Marines landing with Nick and the girls landing with Homura who were also in there underwear. 

When Rin and Dogen saw Homura and her team in their underwear they were shocked at this and they saw that they had some small burn marks on them. Then Homura and the other girls dropped to their knees and struggled to stand back up. Rin then ran to aid them and then asked, "What happened?"

"We underestimated them." Homura replied as she stood back as did the rest of her team. 

"THAT JERK HE RUINED MY OUTFIT!" Yomi yelled. 

"I don't know why but that one guy just makes me angry." Hikage muttered. But as they looked for the Marines they were not in the place where they had landed.

The Marines then used the distraction to run away into a nearby building and then locked the door as the buildings room was empty. However they slammed the door loud enough for others to hear it and then surround the building. Ryan then peeked out of one of the windows and saw a bunch of Female ninjas with male instructors with them all around the building they were in. Ryan even saw in the back the team of ninjas that had just faced off against not to long ago and that meant trouble. 

"Well they have surrounded us." Ryan stated as he backed away from the window. "Any ideas Nick?"

"I'm trying to think of something." Nick Replied as he paced back and forward. Meanwhile Alex and Michael were also looking around for anything useful.  Then Michael noticed a large room in a corner and when to have a look. he opened a slid door to reveal a vehicle covered with a car cover. Michael then pulled off the car cover and reveal something very cool looking.

(This is a 1970 dodge challenger R/T Hemi)

"Hey guys, will this come in handy?" Michael asked and the other Marines gathered around and Nick smirked at what they had

"Let me check it first." Nick said as he looked inside the car and saw the starter keys on the driver seat. Nick then pulled the handle on the door and it opened and soon the 4 Marines got into the challenger. Nick was the driver, Ryan was in the passenger seat with his M60 out, and Alex and Michael sat in the back and they all buckled up. "Alright Marines HANG ON!"

"Oorraahh!" they all yelled in illusion. Nicked then started up the motor and put the transmission into 1st gear then stepped on the gas with the tires screeching loudly. 

Meanwhile outside of the building....

Rin, Dogen, Homura and the others were outside of the building waiting for the 4 US Marines to come out and surrender.

"I want pay back from their leader." Homura muttered.

"You will have your chance Homura." Rin replied. "As soon as they see their situation is hopeless."

However the group heard engine noises coming from the building and then saw a green car bust out of the building jumping over the surrounding group and then landing on the group with sparks coming out from underneath it. Then the car did a drift to the side with Ryan sticking his upper body out the window whistling to Homura and the others. They then saw Ryan and he was flipping them off with the bird as Nick stomped on the gas and made tire smoke.

"THATS MINE!" Dogen yelled as the 4 Marines soon saw a exit that lead to a dirt road.

"LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" Ryan yelled as he fired his M60 into some of the passing buildings just to cause some destruction. Alex did the same by throwing a grenade out the window to the passing buildings causing more damage. Nick then stepped on to the gas and sped out of the school grounds to the dirt road. Homura and her team just got to the entrance to see the Marines speed off with Dogen's Dodge Challenger. Then Rin arrived next to them.

"I'm sorry we failed you sensei." Homura said as she looked at the ground.

"You did the best you could." Rin replied. "You'll just have to train harder."

"I will have revenge on them..." Homura swore. 

Time skip.......  

After a long time of driving the Marines then came across a city of sorts and were amazed of how futuristic it looked. They soon concluded that they were in Japan after seeing a Japanese flag flying high on a pole. They then came across a school building that looked to be closed and they parked the challenger behind the building so that no one would see it. The 4 Marines then walk inside of the building tired as ever, and failed to notice a "do not enter" sign in the front.

"Ugh...man I'm tired." Ryan moaned. "I feel like I could see forever."

"Your not the only one who feels like that." Nick said as he had a flash light to see in the dark. They then came across a room that had enough space to fit the 4 of them. However Michael then leaned back against the wall behind his and it rotated to reveal a secret entrance. The other Marines noticed this and followed Michael through.

"Well I did not expect this." Michael joked. They soon found another room in the secret area that had sleeping mattresses rolled up. The Marines then set up their beds and then went to sleep, not knowing that they had just come across another shinobi school.

================================================================================

You guys/ Girls can probably see where this is going.

Comment if you think you know where the Marines are!

 stay tuned for more

BTW: school is out for me so I will be able to upload more!