Chapter 2: Marines meet Evil Shinobi

After the dust had cleared the 4 Marines then felt wind going past them as they looked down and saw a strange dark looking build the 4 were falling to.

"MICHAEL WAHT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Nick yelled as the 4 continued to fall toward the building.

"I DON'T KNOW I PROBABLY MESSED UP THE MIXTURE." Michael yelled back as they neared the building. Luckily the 4 Marines had their weapons with them incase anything bad happen in which case it did.

"PREPARE YOURSELFES!" Nick yelled to the others. The 4 then Got there weapons ready incase anyone wanted to pick a fight with them.

Meanwhile in Hebijo academy...

Sensei Rin, Homura and her squad were meeting with Principle Dogen about a infiltration Mission on Hanzo academy.

"Once you 5 infiltrate Hanzo, test the girls strength." Dogen said.

"Yes sir." The girls all said at the same time.

"We will show them what real power is." Homura said. The other members of her squad smirked as they knew they could beat the Hanzo girls. (A/N: Or so they thought...) Then all of a sudden the roof above Dogen sudden broken open and a person landed on him.

"AAAHHHH!" Dogen yelled in pain. The girls looked up and saw a section of the roof above their principle broken into many piece's and the girls ran up to him and saw another guy on top of him with 2 guns and a pistol. The man then stood up and reveal his uniform he was wearing and looked like to the girls a WW1 Combat Uniform. Then he looked to the 6 girls who were standing about 3 feet in front of him.

"Uh..." He said as he looked at the guy he though was there boss and then back to the girls. "I swear it wasn't me." Then the Girls just looked at him with faces of anger and Michael knew he had done something wrong. Then another guy fell through the roof and landed on the Marine and that broke the floor underneath them and fell to the next floor kicking up a bunch of dust.

"Oh, hey Alex." Michael said as the 2 Marines landed on the floor below them.

"Hey Michael...ow that hurts." Alex groaned as the 2 Marines got up from where they landed. Then Ryan and Nick crashed onto the floor a few feet from the 2."Ugh...Hey you 2 what's up?"

"Nothing much Sargent." Ryan said as he and Nick got back on their feet and had a look at their surroundings. "Where are we?"

"I don't know, kind of has a Japanese feel to it." Nick said as he looked out one of the windows. "Uh...guys you may want to take a look at this." The other Marines then walked to the window and saw what was outside. There were a lot of dark looking buildings that were Japanese style, so it was clear to the Marines that the Place they were in was Japanese and the weird thing.

"Well I never thought I would visit a part of Japan." Ryan said.

"Is this really what Japan looks like?" Michael asked. "I've never seen it before."

"Well, I had to fight them." Alex stated. "Those Bastards didn't know when to quit." Then all of a sudden a loud "CLANG" on the Back of Michael's Helmet could be hear as Michael felt something hit the back of his Helmet and land on the floor next to him. The Group turned to Michael as he picked up a strange looking object.

 The Group turned to Michael as he picked up a strange looking object

"What's this thing?" Michael asked. The 4 then heard a "Ahem" and they all looked at the direction where it came from and the 4 Marines saw 5 Teenage Girls in Black school uniforms and the tanned one looked like she had thrown the knife at Michael and it bounced off his helmet.

 The 4 then heard a "Ahem" and they all looked at the direction where it came from and the 4 Marines saw 5 Teenage Girls in Black school uniforms and the tanned one looked like she had thrown the knife at Michael and it bounced off his helmet

(They saw these 5)

"Can I help you young ladies?" Ryan asked with a smirk but that made the 5 girls just glare at the 4 and that look gave the Marines the idea that these girls were not so friendly.

================================================================================

And that's a good place to stop I hopped you guys liked it!

Stay tuned for more from all my stories!!