Chapter 3: Marines vs Homura and her team part 1

A/N: if you see words with these ( ) around them it means a person is talking in a different language.

===========================================================================

The 4 Marines and the 5 evil Ninjas were having a stare off as one side trying to imitate the other, but then Rin walked to the side of the evil ninjas and stared at the Marines with a katan.

("Who are you 4?") Rin asked ("How did you find this place?") Unfortunately the Marines failed to understand what Rin had just said cause they didn't know Japanese.

"I'm sorry could you maybe repeat that in English?" Michael asked. "I didn't quiet understood that." The Nick reached behind him for a flashbang from his bag as the other 3 Marines distracted the girls.

"Come on I mean you seem like reasonable people." Alex added. But Ryan actually found out that the girls were speaking Japanese and decide to show his fellow Marines what he could do.

("Now, now there's no need for you to fight us.") Ryan said in Japanese. ("Were not here to fight you young ladies.") The 3 other Marines looked at Ryan shocked that he could speak Japanese fluently.

"You speak Japanese?!" Alex exclaimed. "When were you gonna tell us that?"

"I wasn't." Ryan replied.

"Well it would have been nice to Know!" Nick said as he kept the flashbang behind him as he was ready to pull the pin on it.

("Since you 4 found this place you will not be able to leave alive.") Rin stated.

("Women we found this place by accident, you can't just kill us.") Ryan insisted.

("I'm sorry but this place must be kept secret from outsiders.") Homura added.

("Well if that's the way its gonna be.") Ryan said. "Nick now!" Then Nick pulled the pin on the flash bang and threw it at the group of girls and landing in front of them. The 4 Marines looked away as the flash bang went off blinding the girls and that gave the Marines time to run out of the room and down a dark hallway and then running down a long stair case.

"Well so much for making a friendly relationship!" Alex yelled as the group ran down the stairs as fast as they could run.

"Well to fair they attacked us first so....its their fault." Michael said. "Besides I think they were gonna kill us!"

"That you correct on Michael." Ryan commented as they continued to run. "Those girls did say they had a killing intent."

"Well its a good thing you speak their language." Michal replied. Michael then felt something in his front bag, but he could find out what it was as they were being chased. Then the Marines reached the first floor and busted out of the front door. However before the 4 could run any further the five girls from before landed in front of them cracking the ground a bit.

("Going somewhere?") Homura asked as she and her friends pulled out their weapons. The Marines then raised their weapons and pointed them at the five evil shinobi to try and scare them but, it didn't work. ("Your firearms won't help you here.")

("You'd be surprised at what we can do.") Ryan stated. Then Homura charged at Nick and then the 2 of them disappeared which shock the Marines as they saw their lieutenant leader disappear with one of the evil ninjas. Soon the rest of the girls did the same with the rest of the Marines. Yomi took on Alex to her own dimension to fight, Haruka and Mirai took on Ryan to their own fighting dimension, and Hikage took on Michael to her dimension.

Now the Marines were separated and had to fight each one of their opponents to survive.

==========================================================================

Let me know what you guys/ girls think!

Stay tuned for more!